My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darkest of Evenings

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 2:08 pm

He paused, opening his mouth slightly. "Ah..Perhaps you are correct." His ear flickered slightly. His mother had never mentioned that, but perhaps it was something she didn't even know about it. All he knew was that the Crystal Empire was ruled by Princess Candance and Shining Armor as his mother told him many times about how she was defeated in Canterlot when he was young, but how she was going to get her revenge and will tell him all about where they were now so that he could led the army against them. He sighed slightly. He was happy he wouldn't have to led the Changelings in an attack now that he was free but part of him did worry that his mother would come looking for him.

"I will have to think a bit more about Crystal Shadow history; I would want a set one in case people ask. My mother always said that one of the first things Changelings must do when they take someponies form is to learn all that they can so that they won't slip up. That is what she said was her downfall in..." He paused. He wasn't sure if Chelphille knew about the Canterlot Changeling Invasion as it was called but he didn't want to give away of who he was. "But because I don't have any information to gain, I will have to set my own. Say, how shall we say that we met? As your guard, I would suppose we would have quite the history," He said, hoping she wouldn't ask about the sudden cut off of the previous sentence.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:11 pm

Stopping in her tracks, her wings unfolded slightly at her sides. "In my home kingdom... The subjects I were to rule once my parents stepped from the throne uprose against me. My magic was what kept me from death, and that was why I came here. Perhaps... you could've warned me of the event and helped protect me before we came to Equestria?" The memories flooded her mind, and she had to shake them away quickly. Chelphille then looked from Crystal Shadow to the Everfree; flicking an ear. "I believe I should go under a different name. Chelphille sounds very foreign..." Her voice was just barely a whisper. "Oh well. I do think that visiting the Crystal Empire here in Equestria could do us some good, to set differences."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 11:18 am

Crystal Shadow turned and started to walk down the path toward Ponyville, letting out a huff. "Truthfully, I believe going as Chelphille wouldn't matter as much for you. You're an Alicorn; people don't ask questions about them. The only reason I am going as Crystal Shadow is due to the fact that my name sounds all to close to the Queen of the Changelings Chrysalis."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 12:18 pm

Chelphille shook her head quickly before continuing to follow the Changeling. "I understand that, I just worry about the silliest of things..." She murmered, looking around a the dark forest. It seemed simple to her; a forest that had the right conditions geographically to grow such strange and rather exotic plants. But what really went to cause this forest she didn't know, and probably wouldn't find out because it didn't bother her.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:35 pm

"No, no, you had a point. Your name does stand out, but if we aren't going to hide the fact you are an Alicorn; there is no reason to change your name," he said with a small nod as he spoke. He soon came to a stop, peering at the path in front of them. "If I am correct, we are almost out of this forest, Miss Chelphille."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Nodding, the Alicorn took a moment before still continuing. Chelphille was slightly uneasy about facing groups of ponies, but in her heart it was a fact that Equestrians were kinder than the ponies of her native land. She held her mouth shut, ruffling her wings ever so often. The goal of containing her magic would prove to be hard, but the discomfort of using it would help. "Do you know anything about this place, Crystal Shadow?" It seemed slightly silly, thinking foolishly about constantly moving on to many places. With her nature, Chelphille never stayed anywhere long. Yet the off-topic thoughts of hers were put aside as she kept her mind now only on where they'd be arriving.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Now being able to see the town, he shook his head with a soft sigh. "No...All I know that it is called Ponyville," he said, before ruffling his own wings. Something about this town bothered him, but he wasn't sure what it was. He had been in towns before with disguises but...Maybe he had heard something about this town? Blah, he wasn't sure! Instead, he turned his gaze to Chelphille and stretched out one of his wings as he gave her a small bow. "Shall we go, My Lady?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 10:37 pm

"I believe it is the correct time." Chelphille said, her gaze looking straight ahead. "Any questioning ponies will have to be spoken to as nicely as possible...." She whispered to herself, remembering what had happened once before. The purple haze by her eyes started to flow more rapidly, indicating she was slightly nervous. After standing around, she started moving again and caught up to her guard. Her white shoes trudged quietly on the soft ground below, almost no trace of dirt at all on the pure white armor. Her choice would have been a silk cape along with it, but studies had shown that they were dangerous to the user. Oddly, Chelphille had researched everything about her choices made for her attire, as well as spells to help keep her guarded with said armor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkest of Evenings   Darkest of Evenings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkest of Evenings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Everfree Forest :: The Caverns-
Jump to: