My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A new home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moony
NOpe
Moony

A new home Empty
PostSubject: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:05 pm

Moon Shine walked in to her new house, a pretty cottage decorated with flowers and teal walls. A nice fireplace was in the back of the room, a small brown table with a purple tablecloth. Looking around, she walked into a hallway, soon finding a bedroom. The bed was large, white sheets a blue and purple blanket and a blue pillow. With a smile, she looked around the house more. The kitchen was an okay size- and a worktable with a small stack of paper sat in the room. A large board- good for pinning things on- was set up to the far left of the room. Walking back to the entrance way, she sat on a chair next to a star and moon painting. The door was beautiful when she looked at it- it was bright purple- like her mane, pretty blue flowers and pink swirls along the edges. She walked to the dining area, admiring the pretty color and aura of the room, until she followed a scent to her fridge. Oh no! She had forgotten to bring food to her new house. She put her hoof to her face in frustration. "Argh!" She stepped back and was about to go out of the house when she remembered she had to unpack. With a sigh, she went past the front door.
Back to top Go down
sparks
NOpe
sparks

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:40 pm

You could see the Pegasi flying clear in the sky, but Sweet didn't only fly Sweet Remedys flied with Grace and style, though once you first meet her you don't get much of a social feeling but once you meet you'll click. The lavander mare was obviously holding something in her mouth, and that was a large wooden welcome basket. There had been word about a new pony moving into the neighbor hood so Sweet figured she could do something nice.

The basket was filled with many goods, with plenty of apples, carrots, oats, flowers, hay, and a few jars of honey thanks to a very good friend. The mare landed gently at the entrance slowly placing the welcome basket down at the doorstep. Sweet Remedys quickly folded back her wings and fixed up her mane, before she took her hoof and knocked on the front door.

"Hello? is any pony home! i have a welcome gift for the new neighbor." The lavender mare called out an ear twitching.
Back to top Go down
Moony
NOpe
Moony

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:43 pm

Moon Shine quickly perked up. She walked back to the door. Opening it, she noticed a pretty lavender mare. She quickly answered her question, replying, "Oh, hi! That's me!" A bright smile appeared on her face and her usually bubbly and happy nature returned.
Back to top Go down
sparks
NOpe
sparks

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Sweet Remedys ears perked up, her face lit up into a bright smile as well seeing the new neighbor, she was expecting her to be a pegasi like herself but no matter, unicorns we're always very friendly and helpful. "Great!" The mare said with a smile trying to peak into the unicorns house before she straightned up and cleared her throat. "May i come in?" Remedy asked curiously as she picked up her welcome basket.
Back to top Go down
Moony
NOpe
Moony

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:01 pm

"Of course!" Moon Shine said happily. She stepped out of the ay, letting the pegasi enter. "May I ask, what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
sparks
NOpe
sparks

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:10 pm

"It's Sweet Remedys, but please do call me Remedy or Remedy sweets just not sweets." The mare said as she entered the house, as the Pegasi entered she quickly took notice of all the beautiful flowers in the house, also all of the boxes stacked up all over the place but the house looked pretty nice. The mare set down the basket nearby the entrance, "Do you need help unpacking i really have nothing else to do." Remedy had offered already starting to bust open some boxes, before she quickly turned around her face red. "Oh I completely forgot! how rude of me not to ask you! I'm sorry but what is your name?" The pegasi asked with a crooked smile.

occ; join c-box? im lonley ;c
Back to top Go down
Moony
NOpe
Moony

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:14 pm

ooc; okay

"That's a nice name. And okay, got it, no 'sweet'." As she asked for her name, she replied, "It's Moon Shine. And thanks for helping with the boxes... I think there's about ahundred here!" With a laugh, she jumped into a box, pulling out a clock.
Back to top Go down
sparks
NOpe
sparks

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:25 pm

With a nod she quickly went back to bursting open the boxes, reveling the furniture from her previous home. For a moment Remedy stared at Moonshine in utter confusion and she continued to stare at the unicorn before she asked the question, "I thought your a unicorn? cant you use your horn?" Remedy said putting her own hoof towards her forhead where there was no 'horn' but it looked like Moonshine had one so why doesnt a unicorn use it's magic?

At the door another visitor came by with another welcoming basket, her blue gaze narrowed as she again knocked at the front door, what was it with all the new ponys in town? i mean it was exciting and all but then again it was weird maybe something was happening out there in equestria? out of ponyville?

"Um is any pony in here?" Honeyspoon had asked her horn glowing from her magic that was holding the basket up in the air, her head tilting as she tried to look into the house through the cracks.
Back to top Go down
Moony
NOpe
Moony

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:36 pm

"Oh, cause' this ways much more fun!" She got down and did her magic anyway to open them, but as she heard a knock at the door, she tilted her horn and the door swung open. "Hi!" She called and whipped her head around.
Back to top Go down
sparks
NOpe
sparks

A new home Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new home   A new home EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 5:58 pm

occ: join chatbox again

ic: Now that we're doing unpacking we should go out unless you dont want too
Sweet remedys said.
Back to top Go down
Moony
NOpe