My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] Empty
PostSubject: There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]   There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:52 pm

...When The Seconds Ment Away!

Ariadne Blossom... The only pony in Equestria who didn't have a cutie mark at her age. Or, well.. She thought.

Being born with noble genes only made the feeling of still without a cutie mark worse. Ariadne hated to disappoint her parents; they wished nothing but the best for her, and it only strived her more to make them proud in return. But for now she could only wonder what destiny had in store, and it seemed though a good treat at Sugarcube Corner would be in there. Pushing the door open, dark teal wings folded to her sides as she looked around the candy shop. The bell chimed, hooves clicking upon the floor as she made her way up to the counter. Half-expecting the world-known Element of Laughter to show up, instead she was greeted by Pound Cake... Who was evidentally one of the children of Mr. and Mrs. Cake, the ponies who used to own the store.

What can I get you, miss?
Strawberry milkshake, sir.
Here you go!
Thank you.

Having exchanged the few bits she brought for the treat, she smiled to him before moving upon one of the seats to sip on the treat. You'll be fine, Adne. You're just a late bloomer... That's all... Her birthday being just a few days ago, it had really sunk in. But she kept a happy face... Or at least tried to. With a not-so-convincing grin to the pegasus and unicorn twins behind the counter, navy eyes drifted around to see the hundreds upon millions of sweets dotting the shelves and the rather cheerful decor that went with the store. Something to take her mind off of what distracted her so often. Which, the combination of the cold drink and cheerful decor was working.

Last edited by Chelphille on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]   There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 pm

The bell chimed as the door opened, and Chrysos stepped in. In his pony form that was known as 'Crystal Shadow', he glanced around the bakery with a soft, but happy sigh. He paused to flex his wings, trying to get use to this form as he only put it up when he was leaving the home both him and Chelphille shared, as he perfected to be in his natural changeling form. He paused, making his way to the counter as he stared at the young Pound and Pumpkin Cake. "Good morning to the both of you," he said as he dipped the head to them, keeping on the blank expression that it seems guards always had.

"Good morning, Mister Shadow," Pumpkin happily said.

"What can I help you with today?" Her brother quickly stated, shifting slightly as he shifted his wings.

"I'll take some hot chocolate," Chrysos said, glancing from one to another. He had always respected the two of them, so young yet helped run the bakery.

Pumpkin quickly nodded at his request, and using her magic quickly made a hot chocolate and floated the cup over to him.

Chrysos gently balanced the cup, which was made such that it was cool to the touch so non-magical ponies could touch it, and made his way over to a table next to a dark navy pegasus. Setting his drink down, he took a seat and gently sipped it, before drawing away at how hot the liquid was to his tongue and muttered to himself. Really, he should of seen that coming.

He barely had time to look up as the door to the back of the shop opened up, and Pinkie Pie came waltzing in. He let out a soft moan, mostly when the pink mare spotted him. He had hoped that he wouldn't run into her today; she was somepony that Chrysos couldn't understand and he was always worried that somehow she knew what he was.

Pinkie Pie's ears flickered when she spotted the black pegasus, letting out a gasp before she bolted forward until she was nose to nose with the stallion as he fluttered his wings as he tried to lean away from her. "Cry! How are you doing today! I was getting worried that you wouldn't come in! I want another chance at trying to break that hard expression you have on your face! I am going to make you laugh one of these time! After all, I am the Element of Laughter!"

Snorting softly, Chrysos worked hard on keeping his expression dull as he leaned away from Pinkie Pie. "Pinkie Pie, can I not have one day of peace? I simply want to drink my ho-"

"OH! Hello there!" Pinkie Pie leaned across the table that Chrysos was sitting at, causing the Pegasus stallion to let out an angry sigh as he stared at her, only happy about the fact that she had missed knocking his drink over. Pinkie Pie barely noticed, instead being completely focused on the dark navy pegasus that Chrysos had just happened to sit near. "You must be new here! I don't recognize you! After all, I know everypony in Ponyville and because of the fact that I don't know you, that must mean that you are new! So, what is your name? I am Pinkie Pie, and this here is Crystal Shadow! He might seem a bit tough, but I know that he has a sweet heart on the inside! Hehe, so, what is your name?" Pinkie Pie paused for a second. "Wait a second, I already said that didn't I? Oh well!"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]   There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:06 pm

When the other pegasus had neared her, she sort of shrunk back, moving the shake closer to her. Ariadne wasn't the best when it came to introductions... But she always had to meet ponies somehow, right? Biting her outer lip, she sighed before looking over to him with a small smile. Hi.. I- Cut off by the sudden pink blurr running over to the innocent pegasus who had suddenly joined her, she couldn't help but be a little spooked. If that was what happened aroud Ponyville on a regular basis... she might as well go back to Cloudsdale! The last thing Adne wanted to worry about was all of a sudden being rushed over to, but then again, nopony else did outside... Was it just the hyper nature of the pink pony?

Oh wait... nevermind. She had gotten used to hearing speedy talkers, and when she caught the words 'Element of Laughter' she calmed down a bit. So Pinkie Pie was her name? Seemed like an occuring theme... The last part of the ponies' names that seemed to work at the Corner seemed to be some type of desert. Pie, cake... What, was there a sundae somewhere? Shaking the jokes from her mind, she had taken another sip of the cold drink before she was being talked to by the earth pony. But with how it surprised her, instinctively her wings had shot up, her eyes widening as she leaned back momentarily. Lowering her wings half-way, Ariadne caught pretty much every word Pinkie Pie had said.

But that didn't make her feel much better. She could only put on a smile, looking away for a moment nervously to the other pegasus- who was supposedly Crystal Shadow -with an expression that read 'Help... Me...' But if she had to say anything, Sir Shadow would probably just go back to his business. Which, she wouldn't blame him for. If she had to face somepony like that every time she went to a store, she would be glad to get some peace for a moment. But then again, she probably wasn't going to be left alone. My name is Ariadne Blossom... I-It's nice to meet you Miss Pie... It was just an act of formality to inform the pink pony as such, but if she had to guess she would probably get a response she could call her 'Pinkie' or something of that sort. But she would just try and go along with it as long as she could.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]   There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:16 pm

"Call me, Pinkie! All of my friends do and from this moment on, you are one of my friends! Anyways, nice to meet you Ariadne Blossom! Can I call you just Ariadne? Oh, no! I like Ari better! I'll call you Ari like I call Cry here just by Cry! I like giving my friends nicknames, after all nicknames are short but sweet! But it is really nice to meet a new pony because when there is no pony, things just aren't any fun and I don't like it when things aren't fun! That is why I throw a party for everything! Because having a party is fun and-"

"Pinkie Pie, will you please give her some space?"

Pinkie Pie paused as she turned to look at the cold gaze of Crystal Shadow as he stared her down. He crossed his hooves, frowning as he let out a sigh. "I do not like to be rude, trust me, but I think Miss Blossom would like some space; at least a moment to get though everything you have just said."

"Awww,"
Pinkie Pie said with a soft frown, before she broke out into a big grin. "No need to be so much of a party pooper, Cry! Ari here seems like a sweet pony, and I just want to get to know her more! Why, I am sure the two of you would get along great!" Raising a hoof, she stretched her leg over Chrysos' drink and gently poked him on the nose as she grinned widely at him. "Besides, you seem like the kind of pony that needs more friends!"

"Now what do you mean by that!"

"Nothing~"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]   There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 9:44 pm

Okay, now that was something new. In no way did Adne ever feel like she would meet someone, and from that moment on be their friend. But then again, she was in an entirely different place than Cloudsdale. Things were different, and she would need to get used to them if she were to hang around here for awhile. Ari is fine, M- Pinkie. Adne had to correct herself, most definitely. Having gotten every word most easily indeed, she flashed a little 'thank you' glance over to Crystal Shadow before looking back at the mare.

I-It's okay... My sisters up in Cloudsdale talk a lot faster... But I appreciate it, Sir Shadow... The last bit of Pinkie's words had caught her attention, causing a curious look to drift over to the stallion beside her. The uneasiness in his tone was definitely caught in the little ears of hers, but she turned back to her shake rather quickly.

But she had caught the bit about her seeming to be a sweet pony, and such a compliment never went unnoticed by Ariadne. Such kind words had to be thanked for, it was just common curtosey. Thank you for the compliment, Pinkie. But then again, what did the pink pony mean when she said they would make good friends? Could she see the future, or did she stalk ponies to know everything about them? That kind of alarmed the teenage pegasus, but she just had to trust that she would be fine and survive in the small town for however long she could stand it.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]   There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:07 pm

Pinkie Pie grinned as she looked at Ari, her tail flicking as she let out a small laugh. "Well, that is good! I would hate if I confused you with my fast-pace talking; it is just that I have soooo many things to say and talking fast is really the only way I feel that I can say it all. Besides, I just don't know if I could speak slow if I could because doing that is just plain boring! And no problem; complimenting my friends is one of the things I just love to do! If I can make my friends happy, then I am happy as well! That's my job as Element of Laughter, make everybody happy and spread all of the joy I can! Also deal with evil things when that happens, but that is the job of all of the elements and defeating evil is no fun; not like throwing parties!" She paused for a second, before letting out a gasp. "Ohmygosh, we should totally have a welcome party for you! I love throwing welcome parties, mostly that I never get to throw them which sucks cause they are so much fun! But it is going to take a while for me to set it up but I just want to sit here and talk with you!"

"Sitting?" Chrysos let out a huff, titling his head as his ears flicking back as he stared at the pink party pony. "You are half sprawled out across the table, Pinkie. I don't know where that ever counts at 'sitting.'"

"Details, details!" Pinkie giggled, shrugging but not moving from where she was leaning across the table. "Anyways, don't you want to know more about Ari, Cry? I want to know everything about my friends so I can throw them the best parties! Besides, if I know what they like or don't like, I can get them the best of presents which is really what matters! Of course, I barely know a thing about you, Cry. In fact, you never even told me where you come from! Or how you got your cutie mark! Important stuff, Cry!"

Chrysos let out a soft moan, rolling his eyes before he glanced helplessly at the mare next to him. He had wished that she hadn't been roped into this all, but as he stared at her, he noticed a lack of cutie mark on her flank. He raised an eyebrow, but didn't say a word as he felt that if he mentioned it; Pinkie would try to figure out why the mare didn't have a cutie mark so he just returned his gaze to Pinkie Pie. "My history is none of your business, Pinkie Pie. My past is mine alone to know," he growled softly, his eyes narrowing. He didn't want to even start thinking about his past; he had come to Ponyville to escape it all even thought he knew he could never change the fact he was a changeling.

Pinkie Pie sighed, resting her head on her hooves. "Well, fine then! But one day I will crack your shell and see the real you!" Giving up on Chrysos for now, she turned her head to Ari as she tried to recall what the mare had said. "You said you were from Cloudsdale, right? I've been there once! It was really great! Cause, you see, my friend Rainbow Dash was going be a part of the Best Young Fliers competition so my other friend Twilight found a spell that would let us walk on clouds so we could watch  her! But of course, that was forrrever ago. But why did you come down from Cloudsdale? A lot of pegasi would rather live in the clouds than down here, but down here is of course is where the best parties are because I am down here!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]   There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Hardly Time For Seconds... [Open]
Page 1 of 1