My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wishes - Opinions Needed!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Wishes - Opinions Needed! Empty
PostSubject: Wishes - Opinions Needed!   Wishes - Opinions Needed! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Okay, so I had decided to make a song for Ariadne. I'm doing it to the tune of the song "Home" by Jeff Burgess, and I'm calling it "Wishes."
I need your guys' opinion on the lyrics! If you have any suggestions for something that may fit better, please tell me it!

Home lyrics - Wishes lyrics

It's so lonely on the moon - I hope my cutie mark comes soon
I hope that I can come home soon - Once it’s here I’ll start anew
Will it be the same when I return? - What will my fate be in this world?
I know there's a lesson I have learned - Through many taunts I have been hurled

Why does the night no more inspire? - It seems that I am not inspired
As I raise the sun, I start to tire - To try and find my heart’s desire
I long for you to be with me - I long to fit in like the rest
But there are things that cannot be - But now I have to try my best
And it takes some time away to see - To try and end this major quest

And I've spent half my life waiting for your call - And I’ve spent my whole life fleeing from my friend
Why do I feel I don't belong anywhere at all? - Why do I feel I belong alone, that this will never end?

When I come home and see you again - When I go home and see my family again
I'm gonna bring the night as my oldest friend - I’m gonna come in with the biggest grin
I'm gonna stay with you, and won't repeat mistakes - My cutie mark will be there, and my journey complete
I no longer want to roam I'll do whatever it takes - I’ll no longer want to hide, I’ll be ready to see
To come home - The world before me

There once lived in me a great fire - There now burns within me a small fire
But it's been cooled by overwhelmed desire - My cutie mark is now my top desire
There's a crater but it's just bone deep - But the journey, it’s still very steep
And it deepens every time I sleep - And every step I’m closer to what I’ll keep

I've spent a thousand years wishing on a star - My wishes have always been for my cutie mark
I feel so close but I've never been so far - All that’s now left to do is find that spark

Why can't I tell you you were right all along? - Why must I wait for that day to finally come?
Why must I forge a tragic plight with my song? - Why is it I just now even begun?
Why can't we meet between the moon and the sun? - Is it that I’m just not even meant for one?
Why must the sun shine when the night is done? - Why must I go on with my task undone?

When you come home and see me again - When I go home and see my family again
I'm gonna welcome you as my oldest friend - I’m gonna come in with the biggest grin
I'm gonna stay with you, and won't repeat mistakes - My cutie mark will be there, and my journey complete
I don't wanna be alone, I'll do whatever it takes - I’ll no longer want to hide, I’ll be ready to see
To bring you home - The world before me

It's so lonely on the moon - I hope my cutie mark comes soon
I hope that I can come home soon - Once it’s here I’ll start anew
For a coming sunset I will yearn - For that special day I will yearn
The longest day will end and I will return - And that’s when my life will turn
Back to top Go down

Wishes - Opinions Needed!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: