My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New Special Student and the Substitute

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

A New Special Student and the Substitute Empty
PostSubject: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 9:14 pm

Sugardrop sighed, "Like I'll be accepted at school for being a blank flank." swinging on the swings with no body else. Everypony was doing something else. She thought 'Like it would've made a difference if I went to school here instead of the Crystal Empire.' Looking at the school entrance, she wondered if the teacher was already in there.

Hearing some ponies call out, "Hey, it's special career day! What are you choosing for your career?"

"Please, I want to be a doctor like the Nurses at the hospital!"

'What do I want to be when I'm old enough? A singer like Sweetie Belle? Baker like Coco Boom? Maybe an animal caretaker like Fluttershy?' Sugardrop thought, going through the choices she liked the most. Remembering she didn't have her cutie mark yet, she said to herself, "I'll choose when I know my destiny." Noticing the passing ponies, she thought, 'Will any of them want to be my friend?'
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 12:28 pm

Melody walked onto the school playground, her wings folded neatly to her sides. Looking around, she would just walk around, hoping nopony noticed her until school had started. Her eyes showed a shy look, because it was her first day. Glancing side to side ever so often. How would things turn out? Who would be the one teaching her? So many questions.....
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:47 am

Sugardrop saw a pony you never saw before. 'Wait... I might have met her before at Sugarcube Corner? I don't know! My mind is blank today,' she thought as she nearly fell off the swings. Sighing in relief, Sugardrop got off the swings just in case that happened again. "Hello... Have I met you before? I was wondering.. Uhm... You know," Sugardrop asked as she came up to Melody, but she was lost for words.

"I'll uhm... Just go now if I'm bothering you," the pegasus said, getting ready to fly off. Noticing Melody's horn, she thought she was a unicorn at first and then Sugardrop saw her wings. What was that word again? An... Alicorn! This pony was a princess and going to school here! Even more nervous, Sugardrop flapped her wings gently to get ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:39 pm

Melody stopped, looking at the filly. "Your fine.... Yes, you have. I went to Sugarcube Corner yesterday." The Alicorn said. She would have to introduce herself later on... Oh well. As the bell rang, she looked at the pegasus. "Well, it's time to get going.... The bell rang." She walked over towards the door, hoping not to catch anyone's attention until class had started.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:43 pm

"Oh.. Uhmm... OK," Sugardrop replied shyly as she flew to her desk in class. Looking up, she didn't see the teacher yet, but her eyes were full of worry.

'Pinkie says she's my friend, but... What if she's lying? Maybe I won't have any friends after all,' the pegasus thought. Flapping her wings gently in anxiety, Sugardrop waited for the teacher and looked at the alicorn.

'What's she doing here at this school anyway? Couldn't she go to a fancier one at Canterlot or something?' the pegasus thought, a little annoyed and curious of why the white alicorn wasn't there and here instead.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Melody looked around, not knowing where to go, she felt embarrassed as she felt eyes glued to her. As the teacher walked in, Melody stood by the teacher's desk, hoping to know where her desk would be. She felt herself shaking slightly with a nervous feeling...

ooc: Can you play as the teacher? xD
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Ooc: Remember? Heart is the substitute.

Ic:
A silent as possible a young pegasus flew into the class room, her mind telling her to calm down. Heart Blossom was known as a nice pony, as well as fairly smart, so it was only natural that she was called in as a substitute. At the moment she was acting a bit like her older sister though. And it scared her. Taking her spot at the teacher's desk, the peach pony began to clear her throat, which seemed to make he little fillies and colts go quiet.

"Uhh... Hello class. My name is Heart Blossom, and I'll be your substitute." she said blankly, glancing around at the little ponies. Then she looked down at the small pony beside her desk. The horn and wings gave her away.

"You must be Melody. I think your spot is... Right beside Sugardrop." she explained to the alicorn princess.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 11:55 pm

As she saw Heart Blossom come in, Sugardrop was delighted. She knew the pegasus and her sister well enough to be able to know that Heart would be a good sub. However, her smile turned into a frown when she heard that the princess was sitting next to her.

"What?... She's sitting next to me?" Sugardrop said quietly, her eyes filled with disappointment.Looking at the alicorn, slightly groaning, before looking back up to Heart Blossom to get ready for class.

Getting out her notebook and pencil, she got ready for the notes and classwork for the day.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:26 pm

The alicorn nodded, going over to her seat. She looked up at the board, ready for class. Melody sat patiently, humming songs to herself. Many songs she had picked up from her mother, Princess Cadence. She wouldn't be a snob, like most ponies would probably think.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:29 pm

Heart Blossom let out a small cough. It would be slightly awkward for her, as she was never really around fillies and colts. Most of her "customers" were older and tired of being alone.

"Can everypony please grab out a pencil and paper?" The pegasus spoke calmly, just loud enough for the back row to hear. She looked down at the instructions the teacher had left behind.

Dear Substitute. Please start the following project today. The partners are also below.

The study of Friendship and it's influence on Equestria.
The students will be in partners and learn the history of friendship in Equestria. On a poster they will answer the following questions:
1. What are the Elements of Harmony?
2. How have they helped Equestria?
3. Who are the current representers of the Elements and who were these ponies before?
4. What caused them to be needed again in the past several years?

"This should be easy. My sister is one of those ponies!" Heart whispered to herself as the ponies grabbed their supplies.
The peach pegasus read on further. As she read, she called out the partners.

"And last, but not least, Melody and Sugardrop will be partners."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:47 pm

Sugardrop sighed. The day that giant project with a partner would begin. How fun. Looking up at Heart Blossom, she listened to the directions carefully.

Elements of Harmony? Perfect! Being an expert to this subject, she was quite delighted about the project. Now, the only question to her was who was her partner...

When she heard her partner's name, Sugar was quite disappointed. She raised her hoof quietly, waiting for Heart to call on her before she spoke out. The young pegasus didn't want to be stuck with the princess at all. Who chose these pairs anyway?

Last edited by Lunar Eclipse on Fri May 10, 2013 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:51 pm

Melody listened, and wrote down the subject quickly. She just couldn't help but smile at the topic.

As she had information about the Elements of Harmony, she started listing them in her head.

Honesty - Applejack
Kindness - Fluttershy
Generosity - Rarity
Laughter - Pinkie Pie
Loyalty - Rainbow Dash
Then last of all;
Twilight Sparkle, the Element of Magic

As she heard who her partner was, she looked over at the filly; seeing her raise her hoof. This sort of made her frown. Does she not want to be my partner?
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Heart Blossom glanced over at the little pegasus with concerned eyes.

"Yes, Sugardrop?" the mare asked, looking at her. She already knew what she was going to say.This will take some convincing...

Ooc: I'm kinda running out of things that I need to do, so just call on me when your characters need help (after I answer to Sugardrop).
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:00 am

The pegasus suddenly got nervous. All eyes were on her, a few of her classmates were snickering at the back. "U-uhm, Ms. Heart, may I p-please switch partners? I-I don't feel comfortable working with someone f-from the Crystal Empire..." Sugar said nervously, her voice shaking. She didn't want to be partners with someone from the Crystal Empire, let alone the next to the throne of the Empire. Bad memories... Such bad memories... They haunted her each day, flashed in her dreams, appeared in her eyes. Why couldn't all that just go away? Maybe she just couldn't be anyone's friend. Perhaps she should just run to the Everfree Forest and die there. Though, despite how much she wanted to die, Sugar decided to stay in her seat and wait for Heart's reply. She looked down at her paper and started to sketch the Elements of Harmony for the project, with the holders of them besides their element. While she was nervous and shy really easily, she was much different at Sugarcube corner. She loved it there so much, especially when she could bake sweets. Smiling, she drew Pinkie Pie with her party balloons and sweets. Her sketches looked like they were alive and real, she seemed to love to sketch, but it was only a hobby, not for her cutie mark. Sugar tried that before.

Last edited by Lunar Eclipse on Mon May 13, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:51 am

Melody looked down, her ears flattened against her head. I knew it... She doesn't like me... She thought. Hearing the classmates in the back, it only made her feel smaller. "Sugardrop... I-I'm sorry... I can-I can't change where I'm from, but I want t-to work with you..." She whispered, only audible to Sugardrop if she listened.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:57 pm

Heart Blossom looked around at the class, shushing them and telling them to work as she trotted up to the little filly. She fluttered her wings and leaned down so she was face to face with the pegasus before she began speaking.

"Sugardrop... I don't know if there is some sort of, bad relationship between you and the Crystal Empire and I won't force you to tell me, but I think you should give Melody a chance. I understand your concern, but it's not nice to judge people by their status, race, looks, or anything. She may be completely different from what you think. Just give it a try. If she is mean to you, then you have my permission to ask for a new partner." the peach pony whispered, straightening up and heading back to front of the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:23 am

Seeing Heart approach her, the filly was about to duck under her desk and dart out of the classroom. Though, like last time, stayed put.

"I know... But, it was like that almost anywhere! Not just the Crystal Empire! I knew her back then as well, when I lived there. It wasn't right, it wasn't fair! Constantly being bullied because I wasn't a Crystal Pony! I don't see how that makes me different... Shining Armor's a unicorn! But noooooo... Being a Pegasus makes me completely different and unwanted!" Sugardrop replied, her eyes watering before she was completely in tears.

She hated being treated like an outcast. It was horrible. Though, honestly, she couldn't believe she acted like that. Right in front of the class too... Why was she so stupid all the time?
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 3:32 pm

A tear rolled down the filly's cheek. Wanting to just run away, hearing Sugardrop talk to Heart Blossom. Melody was just sad about being here. "I, I am so sorry..." She said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Special Student and the Substitute   A New Special Student and the Substitute Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Special Student and the Substitute
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Ponyville Schoolhouse-
Jump to: