My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fit For A Prince

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
NOpe
Icee

Fit For A Prince Empty
PostSubject: Fit For A Prince   Fit For A Prince EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 2:00 am

All was silent in Equestria.

The wind silently brushed against the ancient stone of the old castle. The hour of twilight had just begun as ponies alike made their way to the security of their homes.
A small light could be seen coming from the alicorn royalty's domain. A light flame flickered in the eldest princess' chambers, symbolizing her currently relaxing in her bedroom.

The hour was always a special hour for the alicorns. It was the only time where the younger siblings could be seen together without either being despaired by the other's overwhelming presence. Not only were they complete opposites, but they were twins as well.

Luna, Princess of the Moon.

Sol, Prince of the Sun.

Luna spent most of her time in the Crystal Empire with her husband, Prince Sombra. All the while Sol spent his days sunbathing in the rolling fields of the land which they ruled over. During the night was different for the Prince. It was a constant battle for health and normality. The burning prince always grew ill when the sun disappeared into the horizon.

Now, Celestia waited for the doctors to settle the younger alicorn into his "sun room". It was filled with artificial sunlight created with the unicorn's magic to help prevent any unwanted fatal sickness killing the Sun Prince. Outside her majestic bedroom, a large fuss could be heard very clearly.

A flash of white broke through the doors. With an outburst of unmatchable fury, Sol stormed into his elder sister's room, ignoring the now growing tension between him and Celestia's guards.

"Doth mine eyes deceiveth me? Or art thou Princess of thine Sun?!" the prince spat, his mane burning brighter with fiery passion. His pupils grew to slits as he stared at the cutie mark plastered to Celestia's flank.

As I suspected...
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Fit For A Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For A Prince   Fit For A Prince EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 7:54 am

Celestia had been sitting on her bed, her eyes flashed up as Sol came barging in. Her eyes narrowed as she forced herself to her hooves, stepping carefully from the bed. "Sol, you knowth I had no choice in thy matter." Her violet eyes titled sightly as her eyes fixed on her brother, her wings fluttering at her sides as she attempted to cover her cutie mark with them. "Without thy's magic, thy sun would be still. Thou subjects will wilt in an forever night...I did what I had to, for thy's sake."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Icee
NOpe
Icee

Fit For A Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For A Prince   Fit For A Prince EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:39 pm

Ooc: I'm just going to type his speech normally. I'm too tired of old English. (just read A Midsummer Night's Dream)
Ic:
The alicorn prince scoffed in disgust. Never before had he been so angry.
So jealous.

"You know what the sun means to me. It's my life. Yet here you rest with this great, big, wonderful cutie mark that should be mine! I could do it you know. Even if I am weak." he coughed, staring at his sister with intense eyes.

"Luna is tied to the moon. Me the sun. It's only natural that we should be the ones to control our respectable things. You know she's going to end up taking that responsibility." Sol sighed. His two sisters would end up with the most amazing jobs while he would be stuck lying around, depending on unicorn magic to help him survive. The prince looked down, his anger slowly ebbing away into sadness.

Why us?
Sol began wondering why he was even born. If Celestia was going to end up with the sun in her hooves, then why was he needed?

"If only mother and father were here... they would know exactly what to say..." the pale alicorn whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Fit For A Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For A Prince   Fit For A Prince EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:43 am

"Oh, Sol..." Celestia sighed softly as she glanced down at her cutie mark. "I never wanted to take your place, but what else was I going to do? We can't have forever day until you get better, nor a forever night. I would have been content just ruling our world..." She shook her head, her pink mane floating gently it what seemed to be it's own breeze. "Sadly, mother and father aren't here, but we will figure something out, Sol! We will! You will be able to do your duty of an Alicorn while...while I am stuck raising the sun." Celestia paused, watching her younger brother. "Please...go rest. The sun is setting soon."

Occ: I'm following you. I dislike writing in old English.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Fit For A Prince Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fit For A Prince   Fit For A Prince Empty

Back to top Go down

Fit For A Prince
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: The Castle Ruins-
Jump to: