My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold and Lost

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Cold and Lost - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:33 pm

Fluttershy just smiled more. " Oh, no. Your fine, just make yourself at home." Fluttershy said. The pegasus didn't mind, just as long as no one else saw her helping a Changling, not that it was bad, but she wouldn't be trusted as much.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 6:46 pm

"Oh, thank you, miss Fluttershy!" Chrysos' horn started to glow as he smiled. It glowed a dark green, much like his normal horn color yet this looked more like a flame. A green ring appeared on the very tip of his horn before it suddenly shot down his body and quickly changed him into his normal form. He had grown a bit taller, but he still had the looks of a young colt; not being the size of a normal changelings zone but was taller then a normal pony colt. His body was pure black with two bug-like wings, his legs full of holes. Wrapped around his chest was three light green bands, which held on a darker green armor on his back. His tail looked like a normal's but his face was the major difference. Two small fangs came from his mouth, much shorter then the normal drone's and he had a sea-green colored hair with a few holes in it. His horn was bent, with one curve in it. His eyes were many different hues of green put together, but perhaps the most important thing that made him different was the pure black crown resting on his head. The crown had five points, with small orbs resting on top of each point, the same color as his hair. The young changeling quickly came aware of the crown and with a flick of his magic; he pulled it from his head and into the mess of the pink blanket next to him. With a small smile, which showed off his sharp fangs, he laid down and pulled the blanket onto his back and over his wings; trying to make sure his crown didn't appear again, but he was sure that the friendly pegasus had already seen his keepsake.

Occ: Yes; I kinda made if long. Anyways; I pointed out his size cause I figure that Fluttershy figures he is a fully grown changeling, not a kid.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:41 pm

Fluttershy watched the changling as he changed back into his normal form. She felt happy that he could be comfortable at her home. As she went to go make sure all of the animals were alright for the night time, she had to think about this to herself, yes, she didn't mind, but it bugged her a little bit. If anypony came around and wanted to see her, she would have to let Chrysos know and have him change into his pony form. The pegasus would hate it if she had to chase him away into the Everfree forest.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:24 am

Chrysos watched as Fluttershy left to take care of her animals before slowly floating his crown from under his bundle of blankets and just looked at it. Part of him wanted to throw it away; to leave his family behide him but this had been the only real gift that his mother had ever given him...With a sigh, he gently placed the crown back into the folds of his blanket before he fell sideways, his head landed on the pillow. He smiled as he enjoyed the soft, fluffiness of the pillow and was soon sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 am

As Fluttershy came back in, she was glad that the colt had found sleep. With a smile, the pegasus went up to her room, and after doing a few things, went to sleep herself.

OOC: Timeskip?
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 am

Occ: Sure.....Timeskip!

Ic: The faint morning light that flooded in from the windows fell over the sleeping form of Chrysos. He twitched as he slowly awoke, his eyes narrowed against the light. He sat up with a yawn, rubbing his eyes with his hoof. He crawled from the couch and glanced around. His horn started to glow as he picked up his crown and placed it on his head, before a ring of green energy shot down his body and turned him back into the dark red colt that Fluttershy had found in the rain yesterday. Making sure he hadn't forgotten his horn or added wings like he did once, he smiled as he turned back to the couch and started to fold his blanket up and placed it neatly next to his pillow. He looked around, trying to see if there was anything else for him to clean. He wanted to be as helpful as he could while Fluttershy was letting him stay here.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:56 am

Fluttershy came down from her bedroom to see Chrysos cleaning up a few things around her house. "Oh, good morning!" A quiet voice said from behind the colt. She couldn't help but smile, as a helping hoof was always appreciated. As Angel came down the stairs, he looked at Fluttershy with pleading eyes. "Oh, yes Angel. I will get your breakfast in a moment." She told the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 pm

Chrysos looked over his shoulder as Fluttershy appeared, smiling softly. "Good morning to you too, miss Fluttershy." He glanced at Angel as he followed behide Fluttershy before waving a hoof at the rabbit. Hopefully Angel wouldn't get scared again.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 12:27 pm

This time, Angel just smiled at the colt. As Fluttershy got the bunny his breakfast, she pulled out an apple for Crysos and herself. Being a friend of Applejack, she would have a nice supply of them. "I just love apples... So fresh. But, I do have other things that I like." As she took a bite out of her apple, she could hear the birds singing.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:47 am

Grinning back at Angel, happy he made a friend with the rabbit, he glanced at the apple that Fluttershy hoofed to him. Handed...Hoofed...I am sure you get it. "I like apples because they taste so sweet and juicy. They are perhaps my second favorite thing to eat." Taking a bite of the apple, his ears flickered as the soft sound of bird singing as he smiled. He loved it here; the sun seemed to not be as hot as it did in his native lands, and the birds that lived here could sing wonderful, while the birds at his home only ate what they could...He shivered as he thought about his Hive, and glanced at Fluttershy. There was a pit in his belly; knowing that very well he hadn't told her the whole truth and if his mother did show-up to get him back...Would Fluttershy forgive him for hiding such a big secret of who his family was?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold and Lost   Cold and Lost - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold and Lost
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Fluttershy's Cottage-
Jump to: