My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Best Pet For Me~ <3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah... Cats have some sort of determination thing where they pick who they like out of nowhere." She replied. "I can't really think of any other pets right off the top of my head that are nocturnal..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

"Perhaps just any animal by now? I don't mind anything. Perhaps a bat?" Lunar Eclipse suggested quickly. "That kitten is very cute though," she added quietly, seeing that she was quite considering taking the kitten home.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Fluttershy nodded. "I still do have a bat around. But it isn't super friendly at daytime." She replied. As she lead Lunar Eclipse over to a cave, she noticed that the kitten followed Lunar. "I think there is someone who wants you to take them home."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:50 pm

"Oh dear, I'm still considering that little kitten. Though you may be the one coming home with me," she said, smiling. "That's no problem for me. I'll get to it somehow." Lunar said, replying to Fluttershy's comment.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:53 pm

Fluttershy nodded. As she walked into the cave, she called out to the bat. As it woke up, the eyes gleamed, as if it were angry. "Aww, I'm sorry to wake you, but someone is just coming to say hi." She responded to the awoken animal.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:10 pm

"A-ah... Right.... H-h-hello little bat," Lunar said nervously, a little surprised by the bat's behavior.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:15 pm

The bat, who responded with a little 'Squeak', didn't seem to mind after awhile, but it wouldn't come away from where it was.

"Oh, come on, little guy. It is okay."

Nothing but another squeak.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 pm

"Fluttershy, what is it saying? Is it angry that we woke it up?" Lunar asked quietly. "I can come back later if necessary Fluttershy. I don't want to bother your animals too much..."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:26 pm

Fluttershy smiled. "Oh, he is just a little mad that we did, but he said he would come out and say hello." She replied. As the bat flew out, something was odd about it- It was an albino bat.

OOC:

Albino Bat:

The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJsK3K_NhT_sQWFweA_jsx1RDHemJ_GzQ0ZEGiW4_wEafQE8zi
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:30 pm

"Oooooh! An albino bat! That has suddenly caught my interest. I've never seen a bat that was albino in person!" Lunar Eclipse replied as the bat came out. She was quite fascinated by the colors and its appearance, though she was already used to seeing other albino animals. Her eyes had been widened a bit in amazement, kinda like how Twilight used to when something caught her interest.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:33 pm

Fluttershy smiled. "Well, if you can't pick over two of them, you can gladly have them both." She suggested. She honestly didn't think it was bad if anypony had more then one pet.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:37 pm

"It's so hard to choose! I remember Rainbow said she had a hard time choosing too... Why is it so hard to choose a pet that's just right?" Lunar thought aloud. "I don't think I can handle two since I have to help Prince-" she cut off quickly and replaced the 'Prince' with Winter Dream. "Since I have to help take care of Melody, Cadence's daughter. Also, I need to help Novel tend to the library when Levi's asleep."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:46 pm

Fluttershy nodded. "Okay. You would have to take care of the albino bat more so that it wouldn't turn grey instead of staying white. They seem to do that." She replied. Lunar Eclipse could take all the time she needed.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 10:53 pm

"Turn grey? I never heard that. Perhaps I should re-look at my books..." Lunar said quietly in a thoughtful voice. "Do you happen to have any creatures that happen to be phoenixes here Fluttershy? I'm quite interested in having one, of course. Only if you do. I understand that they are quite royal animals, so you might not have them," the unicorn suggested, before adding, "Would you happen to have any puppies as well?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Fluttershy nodded. "Yeah, If they get to dirty, they will." As she thought, she flew around the area, then came back. "I sadly don't have any phoenixes around at the moment..." She said, but she always did have some puppies. "Yes, I do! I just got a few new ones recently." She had found them just abandon. Poor things.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:22 pm

"Oh, I see," Lunar replied to both the albino bats comment and the one about whether she had a phoenix. "I would love to see the puppies! Where did you get all the animals that you have here?" she asked, since the unicorn always wondered how Fluttershy had all these animals.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Fluttershy started towards where some small puppies were. "Well, they either show up around here, I find them abandon, or their owners can't take care of them anymore, and they bring them here. I love all animals, yes, but I just feel so sad for the little ones who are abandon."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 9:49 pm

"Oh... OK. Those were the only words that came out of Lunar's mouth as she examined the puppies. They seemed OK, but she didn't want to ask if they were nocturnal. The pegasus would guess by now that she would ask something like that. Sighing, she looked up at the sky. Perhaps she should be getting back to the library without the pet she wanted. The night has drawn near and she wanted to get some rest until the next night when she would wake up.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 10:05 pm

Fluttershy smiled. "You can train them to be nocturnal easily, just so you know." The pegasus said. As she noticed the black kitten was back, she just chuckled, but didn't say anything else.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:24 pm

"Oh, I see!" the unicorn replied, before noticing the black kitten. "Dear me, you sure want to stay with me, huh?" Looking to Fluttershy, she said, "I'll come back tomorrow with my decision Fluttershy, thanks for helping me!"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 8:38 pm

Fluttershy nodded. "Alright. No problem!" She replied.

~TIME SKIP~

Fluttershy had so many things on her mind. Okay, so, Lunar Eclipse is coming with her decision today. I just can't wait to see who she chooses! As she started to feed the bunnies, she didn't have time to notice Lunar Eclipse coming.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:34 pm

Lunar, coming in, saw Fluttershy feeding the bunnies. "Fluttershy, I have my decision ready!" She already knew that she would be disappointing the kitten, sighing, she waited for Fluttershy.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:40 pm

Fluttershy perked her ears, hearing the unicorn. "Oh, Lunar Eclipse! Your here!" As she turned and came over, a huge grin was on her face. She couldn't wait to hear her decision.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:44 am

Sighing, she took out her list, using her magic. The notebook appeared with a flowy glow around it. "From what I've studied currently, I've decided that the best pet for me is... The snowy owl. I decided yesterday, but I wasn't sure what to do because I didn't want to upset the kitten."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:43 pm

"Fluttershy, the squirrels are all fed, what else do you want me to d-" A dark red unicorn came walking from behide the cottage, a bucket of nuts floating next to him; encased in a green aura that came from his horn. His two-toned brown mane was neat as he carefully made sure to keep an steady grip of the bucket; after all he was only a colt so his magic wasn't the best. However, he almost dropped the bucket when he noticed the white unicorn. To say he was startled would of been an understatement. He let out a small squeak, his magic flickering but he was able to keep the bucket from spilling. Swallowing, he slowly lowered the nut-filled bucket to the ground before bowing his head toward Lunar Eclipse. "Oh; I'm sorry if I am intruding; I didn't realize that we had an guest." His ear twitched as he glanced at Lunar, unsure of what to do. This would be the first pony that he would get to meet that really did live in Ponyville; and while he figured that she wasn't an Element, he was unsure if she would be able to tell that he was in fact an Changeling. He didn't want all of Ponyville to know; and it felt weird enough having just Fluttershy know...

Occ: I figured that Chrysos needs to meet some more ponies, and don't worry, Kitty. I already asked Echo if I could join this topic with Chrysos. I figured that once we get Lunar her new owl, perhaps we can spend time with her getting to know Chrysos seeing how the topic would most likely end when she got her pet...And...Um...yea. You know...If that is alright with you...
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Best Pet For Me~ <3   The Best Pet For Me~ <3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Best Pet For Me~ <3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Fluttershy's Cottage-
Jump to: