My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: New friends   New friends EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:39 pm

Snowshine had came down to Ponyville for a visit, carefully making her way towards what she thought was a library. Raising a hoof carefully to come in, she knocked before entering. The blind pegasus had relied on her other senses, for her eyes did not work. "Um, Hello?" The pony said quietly. She had hoped to make a friend, but also find a book to read. Hanging her head low, she hoped someone heard her.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 12:49 am

Winter Dream, waking up from a casual rest, awoke and got up from her bed gently. Looking around, she heard someone call in, but... She took it as someone Novel could handle. When Novel didn't appear, the alicorn sighed and let out her wings, still invisible, and gently glided down to the bottom floor. "Is there something you need? If thou need something, perhaps thou should find Novel or Levi," the alicorn said with a polite royal voice that was as sweet as a dream, but cold like the winter.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:28 pm

The blind pegasus looked up on where she thought the pony was. "Oh, uh, I was just looking for a book.. but if nopony is around, I can go..." Her voice sounded like she was depressed, but it was calm and gentle. "My name is S-Snowshine, ma'am..." She added, quickly. Winter Dream would now be able to see that the pegasus could not see, but Snowshine noted that it won't mater. She would have to be careful anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:43 am

"Oh no, it's alright. You can stay. It just startled me a little since I'm the only one here currently," Winter said, with a less royal voice. She couldn't just let anyone find out... She's just not... use to speak casually quite yet. "Snowshine, do you happen to be blind? You're looking up when I'm right next to you..." the alicorn asked.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Snowshine whipped her head back and forth, but she wasn't very surprised. "Y-yeah... I-I-I am..." She replied. Oh, the pegasus just hoped it wouldn't cause a problem for Winter Dream "Oh, okay. I just didn't want to cause you any trouble." She said, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:58 pm

OOC: That's hard to read Kitty...

IC: Winter Dream sighed, "What are you here for exactly? If you're blind, you can't exactly read, right?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm

OOC: Okay. I'll change it.

ic:

Snowshine looked down. "Well.. Yeah, but... I-I-I just like to take them home... I have a friend I bring most of them to..." More like an imaginary friend.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:24 pm

"You seem quite lonely. Would you like to stay here for a little while or go to the Spa with me? I don't have anything better to do currently..." Quickly stopping, the alicorn said, "Only if you want to of course."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Snowdrop smiled. "You would d-do that f-f-with me?" She asked, quietly. She smiled. "I'd love to do that with you..." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:13 pm

"Yes, of course. I'm not the type that rejects someone so easily. Would you like to come with me right now? I just need to get a few things to buy some more books for Lunar Eclipse, but that's probably it before we need to leave," the alicorn said. Her eyes glowing, she thought it was nice to be free again after being trapped under a lake for so long. Sometimes, she wondered what went through Celestia's mind. Winter knew that Luna has finally left the moon and is back to normal, but... Where's Sol? She was quite curious. When she went to Sugarcube Corner that one day to go get some sweets for Melody, she could've sworn that the pegasus named Coco Boom was Sol because of the aura she sensed... Then again, it might have been just a normal pegasus. This is what she gets for being trapped for a thousand years or so.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:22 pm

Snowshine nodded. "O-Oh, alright..." She said. Snowshine would have a true friend, at last!

OOC: LAZY
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:31 pm

Sighing, Winter Dream started to head out. Her invisible wings spread out as she took a leap carefully, gliding out before having them close to her again. She would like to relax a little bit before she went back to the empire after Melody's done with school. Now that she thought about it, how long is the young alicorn staying in school?
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyFri May 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Snowshine followed on where she thought Winter Dream was heading. Her head hung low, as her normal look of depression came. Getting lost after awhile, she ended up running into Sugarcube Corner! But, getting back on track, she quickly tried catching up to Winter Dream.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyThu May 09, 2013 1:41 am

Seeing the blind pegasus unable to catch up with her well, the alicorn slowed down. Using her magic, she said, "I'll help you. Just open your wings and I'll glide you across to the spa. It won't be a problem." Her horn glowed an icy blue, though it glistened like snowflakes. Smiling, Dream hoped this would help Snowshine a bit. Forgetting, she introduced herself, "Ah yes, my name is Winter Dream, but please call me Dream." Not many ponies knew about the Glaciation Empire, so giving out her name to other ponies will be fine. Besides, she was released from a lake just a year ago. Of course ponies wouldn't find out the Glaciation Empire was back and that the princess was in their town. Then again... they might find out, but that was the least of her worries right now. Her main focus was to have Melody finish her education and learn to be a proper princess. That might take a year or two, or longer, but that didn't matter to her. Dream preferred to get to know some of the ponies here, especially since maybe Novel, Levi, or Lunar might know something about things she didn't know. It would help to get some extra information after all. And... She wanted to get to know the Elements of Harmony that are still in Ponyville: Fluttershy and Applejack. Not to mention that the alicorn wanted to meet others as well. For some reason, she felt very social and like everypony else in Ponyville. When Dream's ruling over her empire, she felt so different and she didn't want to feel so supreme over her subjects. She wanted to be like them.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:32 pm

The pegasus nodded. Spreading her bright blue wings, she drifted along. As she felt a warm feeling touch her wings, she knew it must have been Winter Dreams' magic. "So.. are you a unicorn? Or, are you an alicorn? I've heard about that there is one staying in ponyville, but I don't think that's you." She asked. The pegasus had heard some of the ponies at the Weather Factory talk about ponies who had wings and a horn.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:06 am

The alicorn replied nervously, hoping that she wouldn't suddenly slip out her secret. "Actually, I'm a unicorn. I've heard of alicorns, but never exactly met one in person except Cadance's daughter, Melody, who I foalsit."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:32 pm

Snowshine nodded. "Oh, alright. What's she like? I've heard about her here, and I wanted to know if she was kind." She asked. As she started to smell the scent of bath soaps and a calming breeze, she could tell they were almost there.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:40 pm

Giving a gentle laugh, Dream replied, "Melody? Well... the young alicorn is still a filly. Can you relate to how mischievous fillies can be? Sometimes, the princess is worst. Other times, she can be sweet and caring, and really polite." Seeing the spa, she felt the light soft breezes. It's been awhile since she went somewhere like this. This is something the alicorn will enjoy for quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:15 pm

Landing on the ground, Snowshine entered the spa with Winter Dream. "Just as I would suspect. She is a filly." she replied, following the calming breeze to where the service counter was.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:29 am

Giving out a small gentle laugh, Dream nodded, "Yes, Melody's a filly." The nice cool breeze made her feel quite comfortable. Perhaps she could call Aura to come out for awhile and let the Spirit Queen relax. Then again, she hasn't seen her in a few centuries. Speaking of which, she decided to tell Snowshine something only a few certain ponies know, "Snowshine, you're blind, correct? Well... I'll tell you something." Dropping her voice to a whisper, the alicorn leaned in, muttering as quiet as she could, "Truth is... I used to be blind as well. Teased by my peers in class. Though, a certain pony gave me my vision, but I'm not allowed to say who it is." Smiling, she hoped to be able to help Snowshine whenever she could, perhaps even convincing Aura to give the pegasus her vision.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:32 am

Snowshine nodded. "Your lucky, Winter Dream. I always had a hard time in class..." She murmured. "Well, it seems we're here.." Snowshine said, looking at a flower garden instead of the spa.

OOC: I'm moving this topic to the Day Spa~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New friends   New friends Empty

Back to top Go down

New friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Day Spa-
Jump to: