My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practice Gone Wrong

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Practice Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:21 pm

A white little filly sits on the hospital bed, a bandage wrapped over both wings. The poor filly wound up in the hospital when she had crashed trying to practice flying. Muttering left and right, doctors constantly checked her, making sure that no other damage had been done to, wait, who was it? Oh, well it was little Princess Melody. For what seemed like the millionth time, she sighed. "I'm fine!" She said to the nurse. But; the nurse and doctor both ignored her complaints.

As they all left, she was glad to finally be left alone, but as she shifted a sharp pain went through her wings. Ouch!

She was to busy trying to get rid of the pain when two other ponies walked in.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:40 pm

Sighing, Dream came in. Looking over her shoulder, she looked like she was muttering to someone. Then, turning her gaze to Melody, the alicorn said to the doctors, "Can I have a few moments with her? I'm her guardian while she's here in Ponyville, so please understand that."

The doctors nodded and leaving, with a stubborn nurse that took a little convincing to get her to move. Shaking her head, Dream narrowed her eyes. "Perhaps you should working on your steering next time..." Flicking her hair that was on the right side of her face, Dream smiled, "By the way Melody, Ash is coming here later to check on you. Also... I want you to meet someone."

Beckoning her head to the dark figure at the door, the alicorn muttered something like a chant, but it was quiet enough that Melody couldn't hear. She was planning on casting a healing spell, but perhaps she should let the young alicorn learn her lesson.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyThu May 09, 2013 9:46 pm

Melody muttered something to herself, but then looked up at Winter Dream. "Hey, it's not my fault that space was so small!" She replied. She looked over and saw a black pegasus. "Who is he?" Melody asked.

The tall black figure stepped in. He had dark grey armor, and a red star in the center, holding his chest piece together. "Miss Dream, is this the young princess you were talking about?" He asked. "By the way, my name is Nighttime Frost, miss." He added.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:00 pm

"A-ah... Yes, Melody. This is my head guard and personal company, Nighttime Frost. He rescued me six years ago from someone who had been a long enemy of mine. Still trying to threaten the throne from me as well... The alicorn started, before trailing off into deep thoughts. Perhaps it was best if she didn't leave so soon after she had been freed from the lake. Luckily, that whole lake coincidence, unlike how she saw it, had been 10 years ago, not a year ago. Dream wasn't quite sure of the date, so she suddenly asked, "Night... What exactly is the date?"

Sighing, the alicorn turned her gaze to Melody again. "I'll help you again next time, but be more careful, would you?" Giving another long sigh of stress, "Honestly... What were you thinking? Flying in your small house? This isn't like your home were you can fly all around no problem!"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Nighttime Frost nodded to the Princess. " I believe it is May 9th, miss. " He reaponded. The stallion was still very happy at what he did, and he would always serve the princess. As he saluted to Melody, he took a step forward after lowering his hoof.

Melody nodded. "Okay... but my wings needed to be stretched!" She said. As her horn lit up, a cup with some ice cream came over. That was something the princess loved. As she shut her eyes, Melody looked at Winter Dream. "I still have to stay here until they let me out of this dreaded place. What can I do anyways? " She complained.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:58 pm

"The year Night?" the princess continued to ask before sighing. Melody... Will she have any patience for once? Honestly, the alicorn needs to be more patient before she became a proper princess.

"Melody... Be patient." Seeing a nurse push a cart full of books, her horn glowed as she grabbed a book that was floating towards them. The book was titled "A Special Summer's Day."

"I think you'll like this book Melody. It's about your parents' wedding."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyFri May 10, 2013 12:16 am

Nighttime Frost perked his ears. "Oh, right. I think it is 13413." He added. Such a stupid mistake. He thought.

Melody looked down. Yeah, she needed to learn to be patient, but it came with her age. Looking back up, she used her horn and her magic wrapped around the book, and the colors of Winters magic mixed with hers. It made an unusual effect, as it started to glow brightly. Not good...
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:30 am

There was the sound of gasping that could be heard from the halls, before the doors to the room swung open, revealing a fully-armored Burning Ash. She had been returning from her patrols, which was stuck in the middle of the day no less, when she heard that Melody had been sent to the hospital. Burning's wings fluttered at her side as her gaze landed on the young princess with Winter and the other guard. She paid no heed to Winter or the younger guard; still not knowing that Winter herself was a princess, as she stomped over to Melody, before freezing and glancing over the wounded princess. "Are you okay, Melody?" Her voice shook with something it almost never did, fear and worry. "I came as soon as I heard you where here!"

Occ: Ah, buck it. Posting this from my phone.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Dream sighed, "It's been that long? How so?..." Looking at the book, she saw the magic mix together. "Oh dear..." Stopping the magic that flowed from her horn, she saw that the book was going back to normal. Good...

Seeing Ash, she bowed her head before speaking in the royal voice, "Thou must be Burning Ash, guardian of thy young princess, Melody. We are thou Princess Winter Dream of thy Glaciation Empire. We are most pleased to meet thee." Closing the doors and windows, she revealed her wings. She could trust Ash with her secret... That's what Dream hoped of course.

"Can thou not tell any pony that thee know? We are supposed to be kept our wings one of thy secrets while we are here. We hope thee can understand," Dream said, before speaking normally, "Ash, this is Nighttime Frost, my guard. Would you speak to him later on?"
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:34 pm

"Hm?" Burning Ash turned toward head toward Winter, surprise flicking in her almost cat-like eye when she saw the Alicorn with her wings visble. "You...You're a princess?" she muttered to herself before a large grin suddenly appeared on her face. "Understood Winter! As a guard I am here to be trusted! Nopony will get a whisper from me about you being an Alicorn!" Her burning orange gaze soon flickered to Night, nodding her head to him. "Honor to meet you, Nighttime. Hope we can get to know each other a bit as he guard princesses together." A small, childish grin appeared on her face as she said those final words, followed by a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:33 am

Nighttime Frost nodded. "It is, Miss Dream. I believe your sense of time must be off." He responded. Looking at Burning Ash, he saluted to her. Lowering his hoof, a small smile appeared on her face. He turned to Winter Dream, then back to Burning Ash. "Yes, ma'am. I'll speak to her later." He whispered to Winter Dream. "Yes, I'd like to talk soon, also." Night said to the other guard.

Melody had taken the book, and set it on the table beside her. "Burning Ash! Your here!!!" She cheerfully said. "I'm alright, but I don't like the fact that I'm going to have to stay here." That was her response to the question.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:53 am

Dream shook her head, "Well... What do you expect from me after being locked under a lake for awhile, Night? Try handling that yourself!" There was a small hint of mischievous in her eyes, but it faded away. Bowing her head to the two guards, she said, "I bet you two can arrange something later, but right now... We have Melody to worry about." Giving a cold stare at the young alicorn, she sighed. Maybe that book would past the time for her and it won't seem as long as she thought it would be. After all, it's just a few days and it'll help the princess learn some patience. Or she won't learn that and expect to be magically cured by Zecora in the Everfree Forest, Novel, Lunar, or Dream to have a spell or herb ready so that she can go screw up again. "Melody, you'll have to deal with it. Honestly, just read the book and those few days will pass by quickly, you won't even know you were in here before! Trust me." the alicorn said.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:00 am

Burning Ash nodded to Dream before glancing back at Melody, a small smile on her face. "Don't worry, Melody; I'm sure we can find something fun for you to do while you are in here that won't get you more hurt." Her wings flickered, almost begging for her to get out of her armor. She wasn't used to being in her armor for this long but she figured she would deal with it for a little while longer. She couldn't help but glance back at Nighttime; noticing how hot he looked in his armor wondering how he had gotten the spot as Winter Dream's guard.

Last edited by Novel Shine on Sun May 12, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:08 am

ooc: Badge, you silly love maker you.

ic:

Nighttime Frost looked down. "I'm sorry, Miss Dream. I did not mean to offend." He said, calmly. Glancing back up, he looked over at Burning Ash, and a smile crept onto his face.

Melody nodded. "Alright... I guess I can stay here... But, Ash, can you stay here with me tonight?" She asked. The princess didn't want to be left alone tonight, and she wanted some company.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:16 pm

"Don't take things too seriously Night, I was kidding. Loosen up a bit every now and then, or you won't have any fun, the alicorn said, before bowing. She promised to meet Snowshine later at the Spa, so Dream didn't want to be late. Looking at the clock, she sighed as she was going to be late to the appointment soon. Which was she supposed to choose again? Taking care of Melody or going to the spa with her friend? Shaking her head, Dream decided to head to the Spa later and apologize to Snow about what happened. "Melody, if you want, I could stay with you as well. We could let Ash and Night talk with each other, right? After all, they're both guards."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:06 pm

Burning Ash glanced from Melody to Winter Dream, then back to Melody. "Of course I'll stay with you. I wasn't planning on leaving at any point soon." Then then glanced back at Nighttime. "While I would love to talk to Night at some point soon; I'm fine with waiting if you have things to do, Dream. You must have other plans then just dealing with Melody; besides; it is my time to keep an eye on her anyways."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong EmptyFri May 31, 2013 9:42 am

Leaning back into the soft, comfortable pillow, a smile grew upon Melody's face. Burning Ash would be with her, and it usually made her happy to have the company of her guard.

~~~~~~~
Nighttime Frost nodded. "If you are busy, Miss Ash, I can wait until you aren't to talk." He said firmly.

OOC: Feeling lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice Gone Wrong   Practice Gone Wrong Empty

Back to top Go down

Practice Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Ponyville Hospital-
Jump to: