My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Unicorn's Secret

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Icee
NOpe
Icee

A Little Unicorn's Secret Empty
PostSubject: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:15 pm

Oh, wow. It's so beautiful. The sun is shining, there are no clouds, and the cool breeze is comfortable.
Celestia has obviously done her job right today.

Now where am I staying?

A small, lilac unicorn trotted through the crowd of ponies, some visiting family, some leaving, some exploring the wonders of the small town.
Ever since Twilight Sparkle became an alicorn, ponies right and left came to Ponyville to see the town and what it had to offer.
That wasn't this pony's reasons.

I need to find Twilight's source of magic... It's here... I can feel it.
Buttercream Charm squirmed her way through the ponies, only to find herself in an empty space. She sat down on a nearby bench and glanced around.

Some pony was supposed to help her tour the town... now what was that pony's name again?
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:32 pm

That pony, however, was Melody. But; she appeared slightly taller. As she walked over towards somepony, she instantly was drawn back to home. But, why? This pony was a unicorn for Celestia's sake!

"Hi! I'm Melody! Would you like a tour of Ponyville?" She asked, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:04 pm

The unicorn looked over at the pony with teal eyes, only to let out a small gasp.

P-princess Melody?!
Little did the alicorn know, was that this 'unicorn' was actually from the Crystal Empire. She was there when the royal couple announced the arrival of the new princess.

"U-uh... ya..." Buttercream spoke quietly. She grabbed her bags with her dark-purple magic and stood from her seat.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:32 pm

Princess Mi Dolca Melodia (Felt like typing that. :P) smiled. "Okay! But, if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" The filly asked. She hoped it wouldn't bother the unicorn, but if it did, she wouldn't need an answer.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySun May 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Buttercream Charm stepped back just a bit.
If she knew I was a Crystal Pony I might be sent back to be experimented on! I'll just have to say Canterlot.

"U-uh.. u-um... C-Ca-Canterlot?" she whispered, hiding her face with one of her bags. It was awkward enough talking to a pony, let alone the princess who will one day rule over her empire. The lilac unicorn wasn't really use to ponies at all.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:23 pm

Melody nodded. "Oh, okay. I'm from the Crystal Empire. I'm the daughter of Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor!" She said. "But, we should start on that tour!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySun May 12, 2013 2:40 pm

"I know... I probably know more about you than you do..." she muttered incoherently. Butter looked backed at Melody and nodded, putting on a fake smile.

"Why don't we?" the mare said, gesturing for Melody to lead.

Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:06 pm

Melody nodded, taking the lead. Starting towards Sugarcube Corner, she smiled. "Alright, this is Sugarcube Corner! Where the best treats are served, But, I would wait, unless you want Pinkie Pie to throw you a party!" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:37 pm

Buttercreams face lit up at the sound of a familiar name.

Pinkie Pie. The lovable, pink, party pony. She represents the Element of Laughter! She's one of Twilight Sparkle's friends... I need to talk to her sometime soon... the unicorn concluded.

She nodded and laughed a bit to make it seem like she was actually paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptySun May 12, 2013 4:43 pm

Melody looked around then decided to head towards the Golden Oaks Library. "This is the Golden Oaks Library, where Princess Twilight stayed when Princess Celestia sent her out here to study friendship." She recited the information without a problem. "But now, the caretaker is Novel Shine, a tan unicorn. She is accompanied by a Griffin named Levi, and a unicorn named Lunar Eclipse." She added on.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptyMon May 13, 2013 9:56 pm

Buttercream's jaw dropped at the site of the hollow tree. She looked back and forth between Melody and the library, until she finally rested on the library.

"Oh my gosh! Yay! Yay! Yay!" she cheered, galloping up to the tree and hugging it tightly.

"I found it!" the unicorn laughed, only to stop what she was doing once she realized she was in public.

"Umm... I think I'm good for the rest of the tour..." the lilac pony mumbled, only just barely audible.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:02 pm

Melody took a step back, a smile on her face. "Found what, if I may ask? Also, the library is full right now... But I think Novel Shine will let you take a tour!" She said, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Icee
NOpe
Icee

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptyMon May 13, 2013 10:56 pm

Instead of being welcomed in, Buttercream Charm was done just the opposite.

"I'm sorry, but I'm sure that my destiny, lies within this tree. I once saw Twilight Sparkle perform magic with such beauty. I knew that day that similar magic was inside me. Look at this flank. It's blank! I'm not sure how much more I can take, before I break! I'm already nineteen and I'm not too keen, to be without a cutie mark anymore. So please let me just open that door, and live there. I'm sure they can share." the unicorn spoke angrily. Little did she know, her horn glowed a bit at the rhyme. Though as the pony calmed down, the magic she was about to perform died out.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered now staring at the ground. It was always her dream to follow Twilight's hoofsteps, but now that she was rejected the chance to act upon it she was just a bit enraged. She looked backed up at the alicorn princess with apologetic eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret EmptyMon May 13, 2013 11:15 pm

A white unicorn from the balcony was wearing a dark blue cloak over her as she took care of her snowy owl. Hearing Melody come by, she looked down before feeding the owl a little. Then, after hearing somepony else speak angrily to the princess, the unicorn shook her head, revealing her long dark blue mane that went down to her hooves. Her horn glowed as she pulled her hair into a bun like so. Jumping down from the balcony, her fall was slowed down with her horns magic until she was an inch above the ground. Looking at Buttercream, she gave a cold glare before saying, "Is there something you want here? I heard you say destiny and something about Princess Twilight. What do you wish from here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Unicorn's Secret   A Little Unicorn's Secret Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Unicorn's Secret
Page 1 of 1