My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding the Answers

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Finding the Answers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:47 pm

Avan trotted after Tuli; stopping next to the door as he watched her; his robe pulsing. "If you need anything; just give me a call," he said before turning and walking to his library; glancing at all the very old books he had. It had taken a lot of magic to bring them all here from his home by the Fairy Kingdoms; but he always like to read when he cook; it helped him take his mind off of things. His eyes searched for a book of legends of Equestria; before spotting one and pulling it off the shelf and flipped it open; trying to see if he could find anything that had to do with Sol. If they had been right about Luna's return; could they also be right about Sol returning if somepony figured it out?
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Tuli nodded, and she got herself a cup of water. Afterwards, she went out to the garden and began harvesting all of the fresh vegetables and fruits that were ready to be picked, and set then all gently in the basket beside her. When she finished, she smiled brightly. Using her magic, she took them in. Setting them on the counter, she grabbed a apple for herself and sat down on the couch in the living room, picking up a book that was set on the table beside it.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 6:57 pm

No, no, no, no, no! Avan growled as he slammed the book shut. Nothing about Sol...Nothing about when he would come back or even if he would come back! He spun around; checking his library once again. There had to be a book that spoke about Sol... After a few minutes of searching; he sighed, shaking his head. Nothing! He turned and stomped from his study; making his way down the stairs. Perhaps taking care of some of his plants would help...He paused when he saw Tuli reading a book on the couch; almost missing the title of the book. He froze. She had...How in Tao's name had she gotten the book! "Yes! Yesyesyesyesyes!" he chanted happily, taking the book from her grasp without a second thought; started to flip it open. The legend had to be in here; he knew he had read a story about a golden prince; but he hadn't thought much about it because he had thought that Sol was going to be let free when Luna was! He was going to find out how and maybe even when Sol would come back!
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Tuli looked at Avan take the book from her magical grasp. " Hey! I was re-" she paused when she saw how happy Avan was with the book. She had been deep in a legend. But then a thought snapped into her head. " Uh, was there something you were looking for in there?" She asked, curiously.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 7:09 am

Still flipping though the pages to find the legend he was looking for; he glanced up for a brief second; a small smile. "Hehe; sorry about that. I've just been looking for this book. There is a legend that I wanted to look at." He paused as he found the one on the Mare on the Moon; and next to it was the legend of the Golden Prince. It was short; but it didn't state much that was much a use to him. It really only stated that the Golden Prince would return when he had found his love...which just confused Avan. Did that mean that Sol was free somehow? But if so what did it mean he would return...but if he wasn't free; then how would be find his love? A worried and a confused look appeared on Avan's face. How was he going to help Sol with a riddle like this?
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 6:28 pm

Tuli nodded, coming over to Avan's side and peering at it, seeing the legend about the Golden Prince. Seeing the riddle at the end, she lit up. "Oh! I love riddles! I think I know somepony who can figure it out!" She meant the Zebra, Zecora. She had heard many stories that the zebra would be taking her trip here soon. Flipping between the two pages, she tried to figure out what it meant... She hatched an idea. "It says he will appear when he has found his love... Does that mean he is probably in the body of somepony as a shell?" She asked, but the pony felt stupid. Why would that be an answer?
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:47 pm

Avan frowned; glancing at Tuli. She most likely didn't even know why he was trying to figure this riddle out and yet she was helping him. "Perhaps," he whispered, re-reading it. "But then how am I suppose to find him if I don't know what he looks like!" With a growl, he slammed the book close, staring at the title. "How am thy going to find thou, Sol?" he whispered softly, his ears laying back on his head.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Studying the book, she was sad that he seemed to be mad at her, but she knew he wasn't. Hiding her emotion, she took the book carefully, putting back where she had first got it. "Oh, I'm going to be upstairs in bed if you need me... I'm getting tired..." She said, looking out a window. It was getting dark. Going upstairs, she got into the guest bed, wrapping up in the blankets. Not long after, she was asleep.

OOC: I'll let you post, then a Time Skip? After that, a few more posts then it's a topic end~
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 4:23 pm

He frowned as he watched her go. With a sigh; he glanced at the couch with the book next to it. He paused for a second before climbing onto the couch and settled down, pulling his robe close to him. A faint musky scent came from the robe; the scent of sweet flowers. He smiled softly; nuzzling the blanket. "Oh how I miss you mother..." he whispered softly as he grabbed the book from where Tuli set it down and sighed. He was going to find Sol; he owed the prince at least that much. He flipped open the book; stopping that the first page. Perhaps reading all of them would help him...He slowly started to read the book at the sun started to set and Luna's night started to awaken.

***Time Skip***
A soft snore came from Avan. His face was hidden in the book; having fallen asleep only a few pages in. He hadn't noticed how tried he was until he read legend after legend. His cloak was wrapped around his body like a blanket with Avan cuddling it like he used to do with his mother's fluffy tail when he was just a colt. The sun was starting to rise into the sky; taking away the night and starting a new day.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 6:32 pm

Tuli snapped awake, but she wanted to sleep some more. It was just, so comfortable... But, she realized where she was, and she was wrapped up in the blanket on where she couldn't find a way out for a while, without causing herself pain of stretching. Finally free from the fluffy trap, she watered the flowers that grew by the window, and she looked at herself in a mirror that hung. The reflection reminded her of the abnormal self she was, but the unicorn couldn't help it. As she went in some sort of day dream, she saw herself in the mirror with wings, but it was her imagination. Forcing back to her true reflection, she went downstairs, quietly. Seeing Avan asleep, she would wait for him to be snapped back into reality, away from the dream land. She saw how comfortable he was with his robe on. Tuli then decided to get some water, and quickly washed it down. Taking two apples, she set one aside for Avan. Taking a bite out of the apple, she thought on what would cause her to have alicorn blood. But that thought was for later. Going back to where Avan was sleeping, she couldn't help but smile. Such a gentlecolt. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Avan awoke with a small yawn. He lifted his head from the book and smiled when he noticed he was cuddling his robe and gave it a small nuzzle before sitting up on the couch. That is when he noticed Tuli. He let out a surprise gasp; his wings fluttering and knocking the book from the couch. His horn suddenly came to life; picking up the book and placing it on the table. "Ah-sorry about that. You startled me." He paused when he noticed the apple and gently picked it up. "Er; thank you, Tuli." he said quietly before taking a bite. He just wasn't very used to being around with other ponies...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:33 pm

Tuli chuckled. "Oh, it is alright. You just looked so comfortable..." She trailed off, looking at him with a smile. "Also, your welcome. I may as well help and try to pay back your kindness." She replied, gently. He did let her stay at his house. Kindness is to be repaid!
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:55 am

Avan glanced at the robe; fixing it as he took another bite of the apple and swallowed. "Er; yes. I'm very fond of this robe; it reminds me of...better times." He said the last part with a sad look. What was his family up to? He hadn't seen them in...why; it had been over 2000 years hasn't it? Realizing how long it had been made him pulling the robe tighter around him. Oh how he missed them; all his siblings and his parents...He couldn't also help but wonder if Blooming Ray had ever found a stallion...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:18 pm

The mare nodded. "I understand." Was her comment, before smiling. "Well, is there any tasks that I can help out with?" Tuli asked. She felt like being helpful at the moment. As she looked at Avan's robe, she noticed how it seemed to blend with his coat.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:03 am

Avan paused as he was drawn away from the thoughts of his family. "Hm...How about we go and water my garden? I can show you the flowers I have in there as well. With all the flowers I have; it will be nice to have a helping hoof or two-if you count Orchid- to help." He climbed off of the couch and glanced at Tuli for a quick second before turning away with a sigh. No...he wasn't going to fall in love with her. He wouldn't be able to deal with more heart-ache...He wasn't going to go though losing her again. He grimaced. It was his choice that he had lost her...Oh Blooming Rays...With a sigh and a shake of his head, he lead the way toward his garden. He was going to get his mind of the past, he had to focus on the present and what was before him...
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:58 am

Nodding, Tuli followed him outside, where the beautiful garden that Avan had was located. Grabbing a water can with her magic, she caught back up with Avan. Pausing to water flowers here an there, she managed to keep up, even after pausing for long amounts of time to smell their lovely scents. "How do you think Ponyville has been so far? I can't really say, since I've only been here a short amount of time." If she could get some feedback on how it was in Ponyville, it could help her on what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 2:46 pm

"Tulips...Daises..Roses...Apples...Heart's Desire...Kiwis...Peaches...Orchids...Crystal Corn...Oh, hm?" Avan looked up; stopping his listing of each of his plants as he pointed them out. He paused as he thought about that question. "It's...Different. I haven't been in Equestria for over 1000 years as I've been traveling throughout the world, but I like the change that has happened in those many years. I've already made a few friends; and have even seen old ones," he hummed; totally forgetting that he hadn't told Tuli how old he was. He turned and went back to trotting though his garden, going back to his list. "Over there we have crystal berries...Seeds of Truth...Glowing Nights-I've always kept a few with me even thought they are almost gone, Luna loved them- Over there that looks like Poison Joke, don't touch it~"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:58 pm

Tuli listened, but at the part when he said he hadn't been in Equestria for over 1000 years, she wondered why. "Alright. I've always been a fan of crystal berries." Was all that came out of the pony's mouth before watering flowers here and there.

OOc: Feeling lazy and running out of time to be on. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:07 pm

Avan paused at a small patch of golden flowers; almost forgetting that Tuli was behide him. The flowers glimmered in the sunlight; the tips of their petals a bright red and orange that waved; making it look like fire. The shadow of the Alicorn fell over it; causing the flaming look that it held to fade from the lack of sunlight. He remembered that he himself had manged to craft this flower; a gift for Sol when he had finally been saved from his deadly sickness. A flower that seemed to die a bit with the lack of sunlight but yet it never really did change...His horn glowed as he gently plucked one; spinning it gently as he sighed. "These flowers...I named them Sol Roses. They...they are a flower I'm guessing you can only find here; in my garden."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Tuli Fioritura came up behind Avan, and looked at the flower in interest. "I can probably tell why. You said you were looking for a pony, Sol, right? Are these somewhat like him in a way?" She questioned, remembering when he had asked if anypony knew where this 'Sol' was. As her horn lit the dark silver, she watered them carefully. As she finished, she looked at them with a smile. "How does one craft such beautiful plants?" She asked, the question stated to specifically nopony.

OOC: By 'craft', she means find and take care of.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Avan nodded. "Yea; they were a gift for him..." He shrugged as he sadly moved on from the Sol Roses. "Magic a lot of magic." He paused for a second. "Oh; wait, you mean take care of them, don't you? I've found most of them on my travels; a few I've had with me even before I set out. Like the Sol Roses, Glowing Nights, the Crystal Berries and the Crystal Corn. After the first Nightmare Night...that is what it is called now; right? Anyways I left to, er...'work' on my duty my parents gave to me. Taking care of plants is my life work; however I also deal with animals but I just don't seem to get along with them like I do with flowers."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:37 pm

The unicorn nodded, and smiled. "They are beautiful..." Tuli commented. As she looked at the Glowing Nights, and Sol Roses, she smiled even more. "But also, could you show me how to care for plants like you do? I would love to know, Avan. Your gift to this world is beautiful." Was what she told Avan, turning to him. Her eyes sparkled with hope.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:44 pm

Avan smiled as he took the Sol Rose that he held in his grip still, and placed it gently behide her ear. "I would love to; Tuli. My magic focuses mainly on spells that have to deal with Life...My mother said it was my job to be the Caretaker of Life, to watch those who live a shorter life then I do and make sure they live it the right way; staying strong so it is as long as it can ever be..." His horn glowed as he sent a wave of magic flying over the flowers; which caused them to perk up before he smiled, turning back to Tuli. "I'm sure I could show you a few of my spells. You seem to be good at dealing with flowers; so they should be easier to you then most!"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Tuli hoped she wasn't blushing even slightly as Avan tucked the flower in her hair. Smiling, she nodded. " Oh? That must be fun. Also, I can't wait. My magic does seem to do better when it comes to plants and gardening." She said. As Tuli put the watering can down, which she had no clue that she still had, kept smiling. Her smile grew wider until it was more of a grin, because she would know how to take care of flowers and other plants better.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:22 pm

"We can start with the easier spell I know; it help make flowers return to life; in fact I got my cutie mark doing this spell." Avan paused as he ran though the spell in his mind. "This spell makes a connection between you and the plant; and using that connection you can use your magic to bring them back to life; however if you put so much into the spell it can cause the other flowers next to them to spring to life also; however they wilt again soon after." His robe pulsed as he turned to a flower. With a small flick of his horn and his magic; it started to wilt sightly. "Alright; so to cast this spell, just focus on the flower as much as you can. Let your magic flow though it. Most spells require the spell to make hard contact; but I want you to feel the small traces of magic on the flower; let them contact with your flowers and then will it to rise with your magic." It felt strange; explaining this as he never had to do so before, but then again...it felt nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding the Answers   Finding the Answers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding the Answers
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic :: Pre-Reboot :: Pre-Reboot Topics :: Houses-
Jump to: