My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wonders of the World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

Wonders of the World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:47 pm

"It was only 50 years, but it was worth it..." Avan muttered softly, dragging his hoof across the ground. "For 50 years I became good friends with Luna, we would play together, do almost everything together with Celestia watching over us...Me and her...And Sol." The last part was barely a whisper. "I remember the day Nightmare Moon rose so coldly. I was taking care of the royal garden; I usually didn't sleep for days because I was so worried about the flowers and animals. It was time for the sun to rise; but instead the moon retraced it steps; rising higher...Luna flying with it. Something came over her...shifted her into what became known as Nightmare Moon. All Luna wanted was for her night to be loved, but instead she was feared. I stayed with the animals when Celestia went to face Nightmare Moon. She told me she was going to bring Luna back...she promised me..." Avan's gaze grew hard as he stared at the two flowers infront of him. "When the sun started to rise, I was happy, I thought that she had saved Luna...but instead she had trapped her...and...She had trapped Sol...I lost both of them with that one move. I had lost the ones I thought I wouldn't be able to lose." His ears fell flat on his head, sighing sadly. What was the point of hiding the truth of Sol from Tuli? Perhaps with the truth she could help him at least...

Last edited by Novel Shine on Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:34 pm

Tuli looked at Avan, tears brimming her purple eyes. "I know what it's like to loose ponies dear to you..." She sighed. "A-avan, can we go inside? I- it's getting a little chilly..." She tried to lie. Everything was pretty much reminding her of her mother, then her brother... Who knew where he was. Looking down, she wiped her tears before looking back at Avan.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Without a word, Avan forced himself to his hooves. He removed his robe with his magic, folding it neatly and placing it on his back. He stepped next to Tuli and draped his wing over her before making his way inside. He had a feeling that she wasn't really cold, but he felt like this was the best way to comfort her. He glanced at the sun, his eyes narrowed. He was going to find Sol. He was going to bring him back...He was going to give Luna her twin back. As they got inside, he took his robe and hung it up. He cleared his throat. "Er; I-I'm guessing you might be wondering who Sol truly is and why I am looking for him? I-I figure you might have figured part of it out already thought."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:24 pm

Tuli felt comfort with Avan's wing draped around her, and when they were inside she nodded. " Is Sol Luna's brother? I am thinkig so, and you want to find him so he can be with Luna again? " She asked, but it was more like a statemet. Looking at Avan, she thought it was true. Princess Luna having a brother. It all pointed to truth.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:47 am

He nodded, sitting down. "Luna's twin to be more exact. He was to raise the sun, but when a serious sickness took hold of him, he was unable to do so, in which Celestia took over and got her cutie mark...It crushed him; not having the opposite job as Luna, but he carried on. He was a good friend of mine...he was the one that saw Luna turn into Nightmare Moon and ended up going with Celestia to face Nightmare Moon. I never did know what truly happened in that battle, all I know is that Celestia trapped Nightmare Moon in the Moon while Sol was sent to the sun...Celestia never told me why or how that happened; but she was left alone for the first time in her life." Avan shook his head, sighing. "Sol should of been set free the same moment Nightmare Moon escaped, but for some reason he never did and all we know that he is no longer in the sun; which means he should be in Equestria but we have yet to see or hear from him."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:51 am

Tuli nodded. "I understand how it would crush him. For the stallion did no wrong. Luna should have done the sun as he was sick. Not Celestia. But I promise you, Avan. I will help you find him. I bet that he would be happy to see you again, and if you want to go back to Canterlot with him, I will understand." She said. Her mane was a little messy from gardening, but she would fix it later
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:38 pm

A soft sigh came from the alicorn; glancing at Tuli. "I doubt she would of been able to do the sun as well; Luna and Sol weren't very old by the time and taking on both of the bodies would of been a hard task; in fact, I believe it was Luna who begged Celestia to do so...You see; before Celestia, Luna, and Sol, the sun and moon were raised and lowered by Unicorns in Equestria and the bear of doing both were taking its toll on the ponies so the Alicorn siblings were going to take on the job that their parents once held, but because Sol was sick she knew that Celestia would have to do it." He paused as Tuli promised to help him, a small smile appearing on his face. "Thank you Tuli; but I doubt I will return to Canterlot anytime soon, seeing how I am still not on good terms with Celestia. Besides; I would want you to come with me even if Sol was there waiting for me."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:08 pm

Looking down, the unicorn nodded. She had nothing in Canterlot. So why go back so soon? "I understand, Avan." She said.

Ooc: posting with bad WiFi. Its gonna be lazy.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:45 pm

Avan frowned a bit, but nodded as he nodded. "I'm not planning to go anywhere without you, Tuli. Remember that." His words were soft as he got to his hooves. His horn started to glow as he grabbed a rose. He sniffed it with a smile, before gently floating it over to Tuli and laid it at her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:40 am

Smiling, Tuli took the rose and set it in her mane. "I will, Avan. Always." She said, before motioning to Avan to come inside with her.

Ooc: Topic End?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonders of the World   Wonders of the World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wonders of the World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2