My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recalling History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 am

Tuli knocked on the door to the library, entering a moment later. Looking around, she saw tons of history books, magic books, then just story books! This would be fun for the unicorn. Today, Tuli was going to see where, or who she got her Alicorn blood from. "Hello?" She asked, in the direction of a white unicorn that was there. Yet she didn't want to startle the Unicorn, and hopefully she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 am

Lunar Eclipse had horn glowing as she sorted the books on the floor. Seeing something, she wondered how she should sort them - Alphabetical order or by category? Sighing, she chose alphabetical order mainly because it was easier. Why was she staying up so late this days - especially until morning? The unicorn hated the sun; though she doesn't hate Celestia. Just... The sun. Looking around, she heard someone calling her. Trying to recall who it was, she just ignored the voice. Answering, Lunar Eclipse plainly said, "Who is it? I'm a bit busy right now. Come back later." She really wasn't in the mood to see others currently. Though, after sorting all the A's and B's together, she turned around to see Tuli. Hoof-smacking her head, Lunar Eclipse felt so stupid. She tried to kick a friend out of the library. Sighing, the unicorn said, "Sorry - I'm just a bit busy right now."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 am

Tuli took a step back as Lunar Eclipse didn't seem to welcome her, but she noticed that she had been busy. "Oh, er... It's fine. I just wanted to stop by and figure out where, or who my alicorn blood is from." She said, looking down at her hooves. "If you want, I can come back later." She added, looking up.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:57 pm

"Hmm? No, it's fine. I've been waiting for you anyway. I had the book here a little while ago, but I've misplaced it - which is why I'm organizing all the books. It's been awhile since we've organized anything," Lunar replied, giving a long sigh. When was the last time they organized the books. Her horn glowed again with another ring of books surrounding her. She was muttering something about 'ancestry,' 'family history,' and other related subjects. Took her a little while to find the right book, but the wait was over when she exclaimed, "Ah, here it is! It took me awhile, but here all the alicorn ancestry books we have on - Celestia, Luna, Cadence, Sombra - if he counts - and others. We don't have much of the information on other alicorns, so this might not really help you much."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Tuli perked her ears at the 'Others'. "Let's try the others first. Celestia, Luna, Cadence, and Sombra we can try later." She said. "Only reason is, is because I doubt I'm related to one of them." She added.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Nodding, Lunar's horn glowed once again with the right book from the pile, saying, "Here! This has quite a few alicorns - including Princess Dre- Never mind." She nearly keeps spoiling the secret. Why was she so stupid sometimes? Sighing, she wondered who Tuli was related to because of her height... She felt so short compared to the other unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:38 am

Tuli looked at Lunar Eclipse. "Okay. If you see a pony named Sunny Clouds, tell me and trace to what Alicorn they are related to. That pony is my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother. It's the oldest pony in my family that I knew the name of." She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:50 pm

Hearing what the unicorn said, Lunar Eclipse hadn't turned her gaze from the books that had levitated. Whistling a quick tune, it had called a snowy owl with dark blue markings rather than the black markings. "Frostbell, could you go find me a book with anypony named Sunny Clouds? You know these books better than I do," the white unicorn said, blowing a loose bit of hair back into place. The owl had already started looking around the library as soon as the order was given, before returning back with a large book - red and embroidered with gold. Nodding to the snowy owl, she whistled another tune and Frostbell had went back to her perch to sleep. Looking through the book's table of contents, she quickly flipped to the "S" section before finding Sunny Clouds. "Here's the family tree from beginning to end. It's really long, but I guess that should be fine," Lunar reported, scanning the book. Before long, she had spotted a name she didn't expect. Looking around, she grabbed the White-out, shaking it, hoping to erase the one name that was meant to be kept, though she was a bit too slow. Tuli probably grabbed the book before she could finish.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:49 pm

Tuli took the book with her magic, and looked at the book, as half of the name was gone, yet she could just make it out. "Sorry about all of a sudden taking it, Lunar." She said, but then gasped. Winter Dream? She is an alicorn? she asked. "W-W-Winter Dream?" She stammered. It couldn't be true, but it was. It said so. Underneath the name, was a small word, Alicorn She looked around. "Is Miss Dream present? I'd like to know a few things, but if not, I can talk later."
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:55 pm

"Oh dear... I should've taken the name out before you came, but since you know - yes, Dream's an alicorn. She's not here currently: she's with Melody, Night, and Ash. They won't be back for awhile," Lunar sighed, reminding herself not to be so foolish in forgetting to erase something like that. "Remember when you met Avan and that pesky little Fairy, Orchid? Dream appeared with me, and it seemed a bit obvious that the moment Avan said that 'she hadn't aged a bit,' I kinda winced. I wasn't aware Avan was an alicorn yet until I sensed it later on."

Right at that moment, Winter Dream had walked in with Night and Melody, Ash not around. Seeing Tuli shocked, the alicorn was curious as to why. Looking to Lunar, she saw the expression that meant something. Her secret was discovered.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:02 pm

Melody saw the Unicorn, and she looked amazed. "Woah..." The filly said. Pestering the Unicorn with questions, she then was called by Nighttime Frost to go play a game with her. "Bye!" She said before hopping off with the guard.

Tuli looked at Winter Dream, and looked down. "I am so sorry, Miss Dream. Really, I don't think I was supposed to know..." The Unicorn said, guiltily. "Yet, if it is not to be told, one may have my solemn word not to tell, but I am still, terribly sorry. I really didn't mean for this to happen... I just wanted to see where my Alicorn roots came from, and turns out, it's from... your family." She looked at the mare with forgiving eyes, noting her mistake.

Frost glanced over at where Winter Dream and the other Unicorn were. Really? Huh.

OOC: Gotta make use of my characters! :D
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Looking to Tuli, the alicorn replied calmly, "It's fine... It would've been figured out sooner by somepony who wasn't supposed to know anyway. I know my sister, White Snow, had gotten married to a unicorn, and had a child named Sunny Clouds. That unicorn was a pester..." Smiling, she looked back at Night, nodding, glancing back at the corner of her eyes just to see if Melody was behaving. Unveiling her wings, Dream let out a long sigh of relief. Although it wasn't very... fine for some other ponies to know, she felt relieved that she didn't have to hide her wings all the time in front of everypony. The charm on her necklace glowed slightly for a heartbeat before stopping.

Lunar then, feeling a bit awkward in that one part, just snuck upstairs, into her room. Muttering something, she just hoped that Tuli knowing wouldn't ruin anything.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:35 pm

Tuli smiled. "Well, at least I know who I am related to, face to face." She said, and picked her head up slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:00 pm

Having a slight smile on her face, Dream said, "Don't tell anyone. There might be some huge problems if that happened. Well, I need to get going now - I should take over Night's shift on watching Melody." Walking to where the two were, her wings quickly disappeared turning into small snowflakes. She was just hoping that Snowshine wouldn't mind waiting for her at the spa. Melody might be happy coming along, so maybe it would be alright.

OOC: Topic Over?
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:24 pm

ooc: Yes.

ic:

"You can trust me, Winter Dream." Tuli said, smiling. "Well, I must be off as well." She replied, trotting out the door.

Meanwhile, Nighttime Frost got up, walking over with the filly at his heels. "You ready to go, Miss Dream?" He asked, a smile on his face.

Melody just stood by Nighttime Frost, but actually bouncing instead of standing. "Winter Dream, can I join you and Snowshine today? Pleeeease?" She asked, cheerfully. She knew that Winter Dream and Snowshine hung out all the time, and she wanted to come along.
Back to top Go down
Lunar Eclipse
NOpe

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:35 pm

OOC: Can you create the topic at the spa? cx

IC: Nodding to Nighttime Frost, the alicorn smiled, looking back at Tuli, Dream thought that maybe they could hang out some time, just to get to know each other a little more. Turning her glance over to the bouncing, energetic, princess, the winter princess replied, "Of course, Snowshine won't mind. Would you like to come with us, Night?"

OOC: Topic end. Now~ <3 Post in the plot, could you? Though, Badge says she isn't interested in the site anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recalling History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recalling History   Recalling History Empty

Back to top Go down

Recalling History
Page 1 of 1