My Little Pony: Roleplaying is Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of Equestria! Years have past since the Elements of Harmony have saved the world, and now it is time for new ponies to walk these paths.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Lunar Republic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

The New Lunar Republic Empty
PostSubject: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:36 am

Princess Luna walked out onto the small porch from her room. She looked up at the moon she had raised not to long ago. "If only thou loved her night... Thine Princess of the Night will be happier..." She sighed... The lunar princess had hoped more of her subjects would love her; but she was still feared of. Looking down, she used her magic to mask a cloud over part of the moon. Her Lunar Guard keeping an active watch, she had something to be happy about. "But thou are glad for her guard..." She whispered, a small smile had appeared. If only... Princess Luna repeated in her head.

OOC: Unless you live in Canterlot, or have gotten permission to see Luna, don't post.

Last edited by Luna~ on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:23 pm

"They do love your night, Lu-Lu." A sweet voice behide the princess of the night spoke up. Princess Celestia came strolling into the porch. She was missing her crown, necklace, and shoes but that wasn't something that the sun princess cared about. In fact, she should of been getting ready for bed but she had thought she would have checked up on her little sister first. "They don't fear it like they used to. I am sure all over Equestria there are ponies watching the stars right now." There was a small trace of jealously in Celestia's voice as she gazed at the stars. While ponies seemed to love the sun more then the moon, Celestia; the princess of the sun; in fact liked the night much more. Her days were always so plain while the nights were brilliant, masterpieces that glowed like no others thanks to the work of her sister. "In fact, I believe the nights have become more wonderful under your care. They shine brighter tonight then they did ever in the 1000 years of my care."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingismagic.rpg-board.net
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Looking back, Luna had to smile. She was indeed happy that she kept her night as she had always dreamed of it. But the princess thought; It never was happy in the moon... "Thou are thankful for your praise; but thou don't feel as if they do tonight..." She had to admit; Luna didn't feel like they enjoyed it sometimes. Her eyes shimmered as she gazed up at the stars one last time before she would go back inside the castle. She knew that there were dangers far beyond Equestria that would come again; Queen Chrysalis and her Changelings for example. Yet, she wouldn't return for awhile. It wasn't a worry. But as she thought, she knew her sister should be ready for bed; "Aren't thee supposed to be getting ready to sleep, 'Tia?"
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 pm

Celestia frowned sightly, before draping one of her large wings over her sister's back. "Just because they may not like one night doesn't mean that they don't love you. Not all of my days are that wonderfully. And I am planning to go to sleep in a little bit; Lu-Lu. I always do love looking at your night." She sighed as she looked up at the large night sky above her. For 1000 years this lovely sight only brought sadness upon Celestia; doing the same during the days as she gazed at the bright blue sky as she was forced to remember Nightmare Moon's final act before she was sealed on the moon for those many years...Her horn glowed slightly as she attempted to touch the sun even thought it had set. She wasn't trying to raise it; but she was feeling for any sign of a long lost friend. She sighed sadly as she felt nothing; the same nothing she had felt for about twenty years now. "Lu-Lu...What do you think happened to...To Sol?" Her heart sunk as she thought about her beloved younger brother and Luna's twin. He had been trapped in the sun at the same time Nightmare Moon had been trapped in the moon; the mare of darkness' final act, but his spirit had somehow disappeared from the sun somehow; something that she failed to understand how it could of happened. She had looked for Sol for years before she gave up; finding no trace of her brother, afraid that he was now forever gone because of her unwillingness to pay attention to Luna all those years ago.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Luna looked at her sister, her eyes showed sorrow, but she tried to keep it hidden. "Thou try not to think of Sol, but she thinks he is around. His sister misses him; but it is hard to think of Sol without tears." The princess responded. Her brother; Prince Sol. She loved him dearly, and still does. But, as Prince Sombra had told her long ago, The past is the past, memories are there, but some must be left behind. This was a thought she couldn't ever leave behind. "Thou still remember the day we last saw each other..." The day before she became Nightmare Moon. The day, Luna was transformed until brought to an end from the Elements of Harmony.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:53 pm

"I remember the final moment where I saw him..." With a small growl she stomped her hoof onto the ground. "I should of done something! It was my fault he was trapped in the sun; and now he is who-knows where!" Her eyes became sad as the rage quickly died away, her mane seemed to turn a little pink-ish as she dipped her head down, resting her muzzle on Luna's head. "If only I had helped you with Sombra perhaps none of this would of have happened..."

Occ: The whole mane turning pink thing is the idea that the color of Celestia's mane isn't her real color per-say. Like how Luna's mane was light blue in the second episode but was flowing in Luna Eclipse is that the state of the mane links to how much magic they have. Being Luna was weak from being freed from Nightmare Moon her mane was light blue and her coat was a lighter color; but she was at full magic power in Luna Eclipse and so had her flowing mane. Celestia's normal mane color is pink, and because she was upset her mane turned pinkish and I should stop typing now.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Luna looked down, and she felt something inside her burn. Anger. Anger for how in the thousand years that have passed while she was locked in the moon; How the ponies had betrayed her; Nightmare Night, how it betrayed the truth of her; But that would happen. As it had died away, it was as if it never happened. "I will find him." The princess said. Looking upon the full moon once more, she felt hope. Her horn glowed a light-blue as her crown came off, and she set it lightly on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:15 pm

Celestia backed away in surprise as Luna spoke and set her crown to the side. "Lu-Lu..." she cooed softly, her wings fluttering as she looked around. "I've looked for years. If Sol wanted to be found; wouldn't he had return to us by now? I've founded no trace of him for twenty years...you may be his twin; but I doubt that you will be able to find him." Celestia looked at her sister, her eyes glimmering in the faint moonlight. "We will find him; Lu-Lu, I promise you that, but we won't find him apart."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:54 am

Luna looked down. "Alright. We will find him together, Thou shall agree upon that." The night princess felt sorrow; as she missed her brother so much; so many years passed upon their visits. As it seemed that the night had passed quickly; Luna's tears had to be held back. "Thou nightmare hath stayed..." She whispered. The nightmare of her loosing her brother that she had when she was small; But the princess never thought it would come true.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

"I can agree on that; Luna. We will find him." Celestia sighed as she nuzzled her sister before turning to leave. "I should be going to bed...Do you think you might be able to check on Twilight? Knowing her she is awake studying but tomorrow is a big day for her; it is the new school year for the Celestia's School of Gifted Unicorns." She frowned sightly. Now that Twilight pretty much owned the school she figured she could change the name of it. Twilight's School for Gifted Unicorns? She guessed that worked pretty well. She glanced at her sister, frowning. "Please don't go looking for Sol without me; alright? We can start to try to find him tomorrow together."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 am

Luna nodded. "Alright." Thinking about it, she had to admit, tomorrow would be busy for Twilight. "Thou will check on Twilight soon. She has her hooves full." As she followed her sister inside, she picked up her crown, and set it back where it should be. Luna's thoughts scattered to the night Cadence, Shining Armor, and young Melody came, to finding Sol, and finally; the Elements of Harmony.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:50 am

Celestia just nodded before trotted out of the room. On her way down the hallway; a brown unicorn stallion walked past. The Princess froze, glancing at him as he walked past. "What are you doing awake so la-"

The stallion froze, glancing over his shoulder to look at the Princess. "Oh; I am just visiting your darling sister; Tia. Don't worry, I will head to my chambers in a little bit." He waved his hoof around, a smile on his face. His eyes flickered from grey to red on yellow. "Don't worry, I remember the rules, my dearest Tia." With that, the stallion turned around, and with a flick of his dark grey tail he went back trotting into the Lunar Princess' room.

He came to a stop, fixing the suit he had on along with his dark green bowtie. The stallion was well built, and on his flank was a rolled up scroll. "Oh Luna~ I'm come to vist you! I hope everything is well?" The strange stallion sang in a sing-song voice. He sat down, rubbing his hooves together. "May I leave this form? I dislike this pony form." Who was this strange stallion? None other then Discord taking the form of a pony.

Occ: I doubt that you will get this so...In a video called Let's Go and Meet the Bronies the main pony singing is voiced by John De Lancie, the very same person who voices Discord. At one point in the video the stallion even gets discord eyes; and I saw a random picture where it had Discord taking the form of the stallion. While it isn't really cannon; I like the idea that Discord would take a pony form to fit in during everyday things that he might had to do.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:04 am

Luna just stared at the stallion for a moment, and in an instant she was annoyed. "Discord, thou knoweth she hates this form of yours." As the princess snapped him back to his regular form with her magic, as Luna was very much annoyed when he did that. "Some tricks are funny, but this is just silly!" It came out as a mutter, more or less it was true. Shouldn't he be asleep? Was her final thought before I ended this post. :D
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:15 am

With a flash of light, the stallion was gone and in his place; was good old normal Discord. He let out a laugh, as he spun around in the air, happy to be in his normal form. "Finally! That form is so cramped! You know I don't dislike it but of course Celestia makes me be in that form. In fact I think it is worst then being in stone; at least in stone I got to keep my normal body." With a hiss he stuck his forked tongue out. "She is such a party pooper. Always stuck up...You know; I like you better. You are fun to play tricks with." Floating on his back, he kicked his mismatch legs out as he flapped his wing, his long tail flickering, the tip of it brushing against Luna's nose. "So, what is you your mind, moon-flank?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:26 am

Luna was very well annoyed at the comment he made about her sister. "Celestia is not stuck up!" The princess' anger showed that she didn't like it. Moon-flank? Seriously? That was his best? "Thou speakest not of thous mind to one whom angers her." As she swatted Discord's tail away. By Celestia's beard, Discord was annoying tonight. "Thou only think thee shall knoweth of is thou are to going to speak to Princess Twilight." Luna felt like shouting at Discord for his foolishness, but she held it back.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:32 am

"Pfff, please; Celestia never seems to laugh at my jokes no matter how great they are!" He frowned, before perking up at the last thing that Luna said. "Oooo, visiting Twilight? Mind if I join along?" Discord grinned as he flipped into his belly, his eyes wide as he bit his lips, giving Luna the puppy-dog stare. "Plllleeeeeaaaassssse?" And please, Discord was annoying tonight? It was Discord's job to be annoying to the princesses, or at least that is what he would say if you asked.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:38 am

"In thou's mind, Celestia is fine the way she is." Well, she could maybe let Discord join her to see Twilight, then again, tomorrow is the new school year. "Alright, thou may cometh. But one must promise not to distract Twilight much; tomorrow is going to be busy for her." Discord probably knew what the princess meant. "But if thou don't hold her asking, She will turn you back into the pony form."
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:49 am

Discord grinned, fist-pumping the air. "Yea-Wait, what?" He froze, his mouth dropping open. "Oh come on, I just got out of there! This is not fa-" He stopped, his mouth half-open before he shut it with a sigh before frowning and falling to the ground, his arms crossed. "By my wonderful chaos...Ugh, fine, no messing with Twilight, got it. Gosh; don't need to be threaten me!" With a sigh he slowly stood up, before waving a hand at the door. "Lead the way; Lu-Lu." He added the last part with a grin. He knew that she hated it when he called her that; but hey, he had to get his fun in somehow.
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:59 am

Shooting a glare at Discord, Luna had ought to laugh. Letting the nickname slide for just this once, she went ahead of Discord, walking to Twilight's room. After awhile, she finally got there. "Twilight?" As she entered, her eyes widened, and she saw books scattered everywhere. The princess' mouth dropped open as she saw Twilight Sparkle. "Twilight! What ever happened? Thou know that tomorrow is the new school year; but... this!" Luna said as she started to put away some of the books that had been scattered, seeming to be read. She had to feel some sympathy for the princess; for she did have her hooves full more than she expected.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:31 pm

Discord floated after Luna, a grin appearing on his face when he saw the state of Twilight's room. It was simply... chaotic! He loved it! Doing his best to not let out a squee, he floated toward Twilight. "Oh, I just simply love what you did with the place!"

Twilight looked up from her book, letting out a yawn as she flapping her wings. Her mane was a mess and she didn't even have time for Discord's normal jokes. Glaring at the spirit of chaos; she got to her hooves, smiling softly at Luna. "I know, I know. But you know that when I get nervous I like to read."

There was a small huff from the back of a room, where sitting on Twilight's large bed was a teenage dragon. His scales were a light purple; with his spikes being a light green. A large pair of purple wings came from his back as he flickered his tail, glaring at the two princess and Discord. "I tried to tell her that she should be going to bed, but does nobody listen to Spike? No!"

Twilight blinked at her assistance before glancing back at Luna. "Sorry, he is in the middle of his teenage 'nopony-cares-about-me' stage."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Luna chuckled. "Thou know; but in all the years; she has never seen this place like this!" As Luna finish putting away the last book, and the rest were piled for Twilight to read, a smile was on her face. "Oh, dearest Spike... Twilight is busy tonight. Thou cannot blame her for staying up." She just laughed as she put a fake crown on Spike's head. "Look at that!" she whispered to Twilight.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:08 pm

Discord watched as Luna fixed the chaos; frowning. "Heeeeeey; I liked the chaos." He paused when he noticed the fake crown sitting on the dragon's head. "Ooo; I want one!" With a snap of his talons, a golden crown appeared on his head. In the middle of the crown sat a large purple gem. He paused, looking at the crown that sat neatly on his head. "I'm missing something...Oh; I know!" With another snap of his talon; a large necklace appeared around his neck; once again golden. Markings were carved onto it sides; and a purple gem sat in the middle of it. "How do I look? Am I a pretty, pretty princess now?"

Twilight couldn't help but giggle at the fake crown on Spike's head; but when Discord started to talk she glanced over at him. She frowned, easily knowing those crown and necklace. "I-Isn't that Celestia's?"

"Yes."

Spike frowned, having not even noticed Luna placed the crown and so was confused about what Discord was going on about. He looked up, jumping backwards in surprise when he saw the crown on his head, causing it to fall off. "GAH! Where in Celestia did that come from!" He paused as he picked it up, before glaring at the trio. "Alright, who put it there?"
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:20 pm

Luna looked at Discord, "Discord." The princess said, and she used her magic to put her sister's things away. As she looked at spike, she laughed some more. As it disappeared, she just smiled. "Thou have." As the replica faded, her real crown re-appeared. As she looked outside, time seemed to past really quickly; "Well, Twilight, it seems that things are alright here." As she looked at Discord, she just sighed. "Discord, Celestia's rules state that when thou are to go back, thee are supposed to be upon pony form. Thou will not disobey those rules." With her magic, she turned Discord back to his pony form. "Thou wish you well upon tomorrow; Twilight." She nodded to the princess and she started to leave, making sure Discord was behind her.
Back to top Go down
Novel Shine
Admin
Novel Shine

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:34 pm

"Heeeey; I was the Pretty, Pretty Princess Champion of the Worl-" He didn't get to finish that word because in a flash of light; he was pony form again and landed with a thud onto the floor. "A little more warning next time would be nice?" Discord grumbled as he pulled himself to his hooves and with a small sigh, turned and followed Luna from the room.

Twilight sat there silently in her room before looking at Spike. "I'm still amaze that Discord hasn't found a way to turn himself back to stone yet."

Spike nodded slowly. "Yea; you would think with all the tricks he pulled he would be a nice statue again."

"Anyways...Goodnight, Spike."

"Goodnight Twilight."
Back to top Go down
Tuli
NOpe
Tuli

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Luna chuckled. As she left Discord at his chamber, she decided to go to her sisters room and wake her up so she could get ready to raise the sun; for in about three hours it would be that time. As she went back to her room for a moment; and she thought for a moment. As she looked at the time; it was time to wake her sister up. As she walked down to her sisters' room; she walked in quietly. She looked over and was happy to see her crown and necklace there, and she decided to play a trick on her sister awaking her. As she grabbed some fangs, she masked herself as Nightmare Moon. "Oh Celestia!" she cooed to her sister, as the face of Nightmare Moon was before hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Lunar Republic   The New Lunar Republic Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Lunar Republic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next